“Great to spend day and work on tan”
Review of Lummus Park Beach

Ranked #7 of 127 things to do in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lummus Park Beach is a popular park & beach area in the South Beach neighborhood. It runs along Ocean Drive from about 6th to 14th streets.
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We spent the end of the day at Lummus Park Beach. The water was calm and warm and tanning was optimal no matter what time of day.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,359)
All reviews
"these guys"
in 15 reviews
"palm trees"
in 10 reviews
"great for people watching"
in 8 reviews
in 23 reviews
"street"
in 47 reviews

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Remy was AMAZING! His customer service was superb. He was beyond friendly and his customer service was amazing . All of our complaints were handled in the best way. He was emphatic and we appreciated that our concerns were felt valued by Mr. Remy. I️ suggest you promotes him to the highest standard. He has the capability and motives to keep this company in great standing by his customer service. I️ am Beyond impressed !!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Nigel Bradshaw was excellent he was very knowledgeable and helpful! His customer service was amazing! Thanks Boucher Brothers

Reviewed 7 November 2017

A lot of people. The beach is great and calm. Many tourists. The bad part traffic anywhere in Miami is horrible.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I️ had a wonderful Monday at the beach after a cruise with my wife. I️ got a day bed for only $100 before heading back home to Chicago.great ocean view and peaceful experience. Camilla at the hut was very professional and sweet especially Jeffrey, he set my bed and cabana very quickly and was very polite. I️ would definitely like to come back and recommend others to look for them two by the blue umbrellas. Thank you guys! Keep I‎t up.