“Miami Stop”

Ranked #6 of 124 things to do in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lummus Park Beach is a popular park & beach area in the South Beach neighborhood. It runs along Ocean Drive from about 6th to 14th streets.
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I️ had a wonderful Monday at the beach after a cruise with my wife. I️ got a day bed for only $100 before heading back home to Chicago.great ocean view and peaceful experience. Camilla at the hut was very professional and sweet especially Jeffrey, he set my bed and cabana very quickly and was very polite. I️ would definitely like to come back and recommend others to look for them two by the blue umbrellas. Thank you guys! Keep I‎t up.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,507)
All reviews
in 33 reviews
"street"
in 46 reviews

Reviewed 7 November 2017

On Ocean Drive see all the colorful art deco buildings; lots of restaurants; a great place for people watching; the beach was fantastic! Make sure to purchase parking ticket.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Mahogany was super, she did a great job helping my friend and I find our chairs and also provided towels and a great spot to sit back and relax! I would definitely come back again for a few more sun rays!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Demetrius was excellent help. He fixed our bed, got us towels and took 3000 pictures of us. He answered our questions and told us great tourist sites to visit. Overall he was very helpful and has a honest smile