“Authentic, Fresh, Absolutely The Best!!”
Review of Milagros on the Beach - CLOSED

Milagros on the Beach
Cuisines: Spanish
Neighbourhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Description: Milagros on the beach is an authentic Dominican cuisine restaurant, affordable to everyone - conveniently located on 941 Washington Avenue - South Beach. It opens its doors at 7am daily and will not close its door until the last customer has enjoyed their meal. (i am witness). Family operated, it a must visit restaurant!
Reviewed 19 May 2010

I love to travel and taste different offerings, I was in Miami for a cruise in April 2010, I happened to stumble upon this place and I was impressed. It is a small place, but the food was absolutely out of this world. It was fresh, tasty, I cannot describe it. I have not had food like this in a long time. I actually drove back at the end of my cruise just to make a stop here.

Do yourself a favor and stop by the next time you are in Miami.