“Happy Hour Mojitos are potent!”
Review of Milagros on the Beach - CLOSED

Milagros on the Beach
Cuisines: Spanish
Neighbourhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Description: Milagros on the beach is an authentic Dominican cuisine restaurant, affordable to everyone - conveniently located on 941 Washington Avenue - South Beach. It opens its doors at 7am daily and will not close its door until the last customer has enjoyed their meal. (i am witness). Family operated, it a must visit restaurant!
Reviewed 4 March 2012

We had a few drinks here at Happy hour (2 for 1) and left happy indeed. The mojitos was stuffed with fresh lime, mint and rum!

We also had an order of chips and salsa. The salsa was made fresh and was delicious.

You can't beat this place for people watching and just taking in the scene.

I think the drinks are a little pricey ($11+ for a mojito), but at happy hour you can't go wrong.

Admission at night was $10 and the times vary for when they start charging cover (it was 9 on night and 10 the next).

Reviewed 12 August 2010

Milagros is a small dominican restaurant on washington and 9th st. If your looking for good tasty spanish food on a budget this is def the place for you!!!

Reviewed 19 May 2010

I love to travel and taste different offerings, I was in Miami for a cruise in April 2010, I happened to stumble upon this place and I was impressed. It is a small place, but the food was absolutely out of this world. It was fresh, tasty, I cannot describe it. I have not had food like this in a long time. I actually drove back at the end of my cruise just to make a stop here.

Do yourself a favor and stop by the next time you are in Miami.