“great view, nice stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
15th Floor hallway
Room Overview
Futon Sofa Beds, Bar, HDTV, Cable, Free WIFI
Picture Windows of pool beach and ocean from 15th floor
2 Double beds and Beach View Oceanfront.
Double Beds
Pool Deck with Free Fresh Beach Towels Daily Poolside
Jacuzzi Party
Ocean Tower building
My unit with Penthouse VIEW
View of pool from my unit
View of Miami Wine and Food Festival from my room
Room View
Garden Area to Beach Walk
Garden Area Dining from the Oasis Grill
Beach Walk
Shelboren Grand Wyndham from Beach
Drawing Room Cock Tail Lounge
Apple in the House Woz, John Scully, Paul Terrell
Award Time and well deserved!
Night Time Pool Party Time!
WMC Party Schedule
WMC Pool Party
View from my room
The Hood
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

RGiannini
Uberlandia, MG
“great view, nice stay”
Reviewed 29 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

hotel is great; jacuzzi perfect; Paul's condo has a great view and is well equiped. walls are pa nted in dark brown which caused a weird first impreesion, but you ger used to it. Luis, that assists Paul, is a very nice and kind person. My wife and I enjoyed the stay and , surely, will return.

1 May 2017
Brown doesn't seem to be working. I hear Grey is the new Beige in painting I'll have to try that.
A TripAdvisor Member
“1 week in South Beach”
Reviewed 12 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Had a little trouble connecting with Luis at first to discuss our arrival , but finally he called me to tell me that he would leave the key with security instead of the normal meet and greet. The room was comfortable but the paint job didn't look professional. Had wall colored paint all over the ceiling.All in all, was a good experience , had a nice view of the ocean and we had a good time there.The Hotel was excellent and the staff was very courteous. I'd recommend this condo to anyone.

1 May 2017
Glad you enjoyed your stay come again.
RistoMana...
Rome, Italy
“Tourists' trap”
Reviewed 14 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Only ocean view. I'm really sorry for Mr Paul Terrel, nice person. Please see pictures attached. this apartment was a mess. The sink was disconnected from the wall, unable to drain; the water flowed, from its back, on the floor all over the carpet toward the door which is the same kind Shelborne used to have in the early 90's. No hairdryer and safe box are provided. The grids of air conditioner were incredibly dirty just like the wall around them. No human wardrobe provided... please, Use the money I paid to fix everything

28 Jan 2017
Yes Riccardo Mr. Terrel is a nice person who contacted you immediately on Jan.8 when You notified me of the problem and I responed immediately to you and Luis my property manager...

You forwarded this message on 1/9/2017 3:16 PM

Luis and Riccardo,
I went by the unit this afternoon and found that someone has broken the pedestal sink loose from the wall and it is still operational but there is a dripping leak that I put a towel behind the sink to absorb the water until the sink can be replaced.
I can do that tomorrow if Riccardo is not going to need the unit during the day or I can wait until Thursday when Riccardo is leaving, as the sink is still working. Riccardo let me know what you want me to do? Luis did we have some kind of wild crowd for New Years EVE that might have fallen against the sink and broke it loose???
Let me know what I need to do?
Paul

You never responded to me so I assumed you didn't want to be disturbed and when I met you upon your check outon the 14th with the new sink and you requested a late check out for your late flight which I granted as long as I could continue the repair work that needed to be done, you had no complaints.

As far as the no safe or hairdryer and since I can't post pictures here I have included pictures of them alonf with the new Mordavo Vanity I installed on the trip advisor listing I have.
Nesha S
“Great Location, Beautiful view”
Reviewed 12 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Me and 3 of my friends decided to stay here to celebrate graduating college. First off checking into the hotel was rough because the guy was about an hour late even after we texted him the exact time we would get there. That was not appreciated after an 11-hour drive from Georgia. Once we got to the room, we greeted by a beautiful view. The room was small but the beds were very comfortable. We appreciated the wine but I think the room needs some updating and the bathroom sink was clogged on our first day there even after the cleaning man used draino. All in all for the price and Ocean front location it was a great deal and would visit again. We had a great time going to the beach and enjoying the restaurants.

Your age range 18-24
13 Jan 2017
Sorry about the confusion on arrival as my "Meet and Greet" person tries to accommodate late arrivals from our 3PM check in and 12 noon check out policy and upon further investigation of the P trap under the sink there were 3 caps from tooth paste jammed in it which no amount of Draino would remove. Thanks for the heads up
Nikki O
Atlanta, Georgia
“Loved it”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Piggybacking off of all of the other positive reviews, me and my friends really enjoyed ourselves. To start with, Paul and his friend were responsive when I let them know I was on my way. It was about a 20 minute ride from the airport ($15 Lyft ride) and the entrance to the lobby was nice. Walked to the front desk and check in went really smooth. Got to the room and the view was just as pictured (awesome). There were two beds and two futons so there is enough space in the room for four adults. I will say one thing about the bathroom I wasn't prepared for was that the bars of soap were previously used. If I knew that, I would have bought my own, but it was't really a big deal.

The room is maybe a three minute walk away from a liquor store, there was also a lounge and a store with plenty of gear for the beach. Also maybe about 10 more minutes walking there were a couple of restaurants to choose from. I would recommend making reservations. Also, Groupon is your friend! We went to this one restaurant (Bolivar Resto Lounge) and our total before using Groupon was $112 and after, including the added 18% added gratuity, it was $25.78!

Also, me and my friends are in our mid-twenties and the hotel was really family friendly. If you are looking for a younger crowd, try going to the strip (I think that's what they call it. It's like five minutes away). If you really want a party experience, on Eventbrite they offered a lot of party bus/open bar combos. They started around $40.

Hope this was helpful to anybody. I would probably stay here again if we come back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view <3
Liked least: The bathrooms could have been cleaner.
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 May 2016
Sorry about the bar soap, actually I use liquid soap dispensers so it sounds like my cleaning people didn't do their job. Sorry about that.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing