“Amazing”
Review of Townhouse Hotel

Townhouse Hotel
Ranked #126 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I decided to stay at this hotel after originally booking at the Clinton. The Clinton was so terrible so I found the townhouse. During check-in i was greeted by GSA Freddy. He was so accommodating and patient with me. I wasn't too pleased with my original room that I was assigned and freddy allowed me to take a look at the penthouse. The room was spectacular! Freddy gave me direction and answered all of my questions. The best service that Ive had thus far staying at a hotel.

Kevin the bellman at the hotel was also really nice & funny. he was very professional just as freddy and they both were committed to their jobs. loved it would stay here again!

Room Tip: ask for freddy when you go here he is the best
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Natasha F
Write a ReviewReviews (1,082)

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I do not like to write bad reviews but this time I feel committed to warn people. The rooms are very small and do not have wardrobes. Thick layers of dust everywhere as shown in the picture. There is strong smoking smell in the bed. II would not book a room at this hotel for my worst enemy. I do not understand how they got their good reviews.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We found we had to constantly get taxis or Uber's to get us to the good parts of Miami as it was too far to walk. The room felt a bit unwelcoming, I think because of the tiled flooring. 2 days in a row they didn't put any towels in our rooms, luckily I noticed this before I showered. Next time I would get closer to the heart of Miami

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
arturoyanez, Front Office Manager at Townhouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear Shae G,

I would like to thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. We would like to apologize for the opportunities with the hotel amenities, I can assure you that if you stay with us again you will not go through any of the unpleasant experiences during your last stay with us.

Again Thank you so much for sharing your experience and if you ever need assistance at TownHouse Miami Beach feel free to contact me directly.

Arturo Yanez
Front Office Manager.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Me and my cousin spent a week at the townhouse hotel. We did not have very high expectations, and it didnt get better as we arrived. The staff are very nice. The lobby is OK, with a breakfast nock. BUT the hotelrooms are another story.

First up, the bed. It is supposed to be a king size bed, but we barely fit to persons in it, and the pillows are hard as a rock. Then we have the bathroom. Its old, small and has mold. You can barely change your clothes in there because off the small space.
The walls in the hotel are "paper thin". You can hear people in the other room talking, you also hear all the people walking by in the hall, and its LOUD. Thats crazy.
Last but not least, they charge us with a extra fee every single night. Our total for one week was at 175, 65 $ as a resort tax. So dont you think that you are finished with the payment if you prepay it before arrival. We did not see on the website that they would charge us extra.

Room Tip: you want a corner room
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Kristin H,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. First of all, we would like to apologize for the many opportunities you had within the hotel, we wish we could have been informed about the opportunities you had while staying with us so we could have arranged better accommodations and met your expectations.

Please if you can provide me your contact information so I can follow up with you
in regards to all the opportunities at the TownHouse Miami Beach.

Please contact me at Arturo.Yanez@sbe.com

Arturo Yanez
Front Office Manager

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel in great location. We were there for about 5 days. We really enjoyd our stay in the hotel. It is near the beach. I think we will book there again this year. You also can use the pool from another hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
arturoyanez, Front Office Manager at Townhouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the Townhouse Miami Beach! We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Feel free to reach out to us for future bookings and it will be our pleasure to assist you.

Arturo Yañez