All reviews great location lincoln road tote bag poolside breakfast poor wifi beach towels south beach basic hotel pre cruise stay parking garage nice pool during spring break minute walk other hotels in the area reception area clean rooms room rate
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I stayed at this hotel from the 6th to the 14th of july. From the moment my wife and I entered we were treated like family . Everyone was friendly and made us feel like home
. The hotel is perfectly located 1 block from the beach and 3 blocks from ocean drive . All within Walking distance. We were given beach towels,chairs and an unbrella at no additional cost . The hotel is well kept and we had no issues with anything. I will deffenatly stay here again if I return to miami and recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking to go to south beach.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank rayrod0024
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

If you are in Miami you have to stay here! Reasonable prices for excellent place and service! One block away from the beach, the hotel offers free towels, chairs and umbrellas, even free beach toys for kids! Complementary breakfast (excellent croissants, muffins...) the best coffee and all day free fruit infused water and the best iced tea. The pool is clean and the outdoor seating is great with lot of trees that make perfect shadows from the hot sun, and you can have food here also. Highly recommended!!!!

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

From the moment we arrived till the moment we left the service was amazing, everything was clean and functional. The pool area was clean and you were allowed to go night swimming which is a must in Miami because the weather allows you,I will definitely be back as soon as I can , and make sure I stay here

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Truly impressed! We arrived via taxi and greeted by a staff member who took our luggage. We entered this cute hotel to check in and immediately we were ushered up to our room. I was impressed with the room. They are small rooms but have everything you need including a frig and bottled water. This hotel doesn't have room service but a very short walk away is Lincoln Mall with great restaurants and shopping. They provide chairs, towels and umbrellas if you would like to head over to the beach. The beach is only one block over. If you are worried about buying your own liquor/beer, don't worry because there is a liquor store next door. I really enjoyed to vibe at this hotel and would definitely stay again. Thank you for a great first visit!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MicaBryant
Reviewed 5 May 2017

My review is related to this properties way of doing business without under. I erroneously booked the hotel for the same day. Called them right away. They said 'no cancellations'. They had plenty more rooms available so it's not like they lost any business within those few minutes! They won't respond to emails and I just gave away $300 for making an error.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
SanJuanHotel, General Manager at San Juan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Thank you for leaving your feedback. Unfortunately, you made this reservation through a 3rd party and not the hotel directly (which significantly ties our hands). Furthermore, this room was booked under a non-refundable rate (for which you agreed to the terms and conditions and then provided your credit card information). As a result, the 3rd party did not accept that this reservation was made in error. Just for your reference, the hotel was fully committed that evening. This was all explained over the phone and via email. That said, we will reach out to the third party to make sure the terms and conditions are more prominently displayed before a guest books under non-refundable rate plan. We will also reach out to you again via email to see if there is any further clarification we can provide.