“Fabulous Lunch”

Mercato Della Pescheria
Reserve with OpenTable
Mercato Della Pescheria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 1,168 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: USD 29 - USD 31
Description: Mercato Della Pescheria is an Italian seafood market combined with great service and restaurant style seating, a real gastronomical experience with roots. We offer you share style dishes so that each customer leaves with a taste of history!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

While walking by looking at options, a gentlemen from the restaurant stopped us to talk about their offerings. Very extensive menu and very accommodating for kids and special dietary needs. Also offered half price drinks as an incentive to dine. Portions were huge and easily sharable. Each couple shared the club sandwich and lasagna and two of those would have fed all 4 of us. Kids pancakes were enough for two adults. They also made my daughter an off menu gnocchi dish to order. Service was fabulous and sitting in the patio people watching was perfect. Highly recommend.

EduardoAraoz, Owner at Mercato Della Pescheria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Good evening Joski and thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. It means a lot to us that you and your family all enjoyed dining with us.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had a beautiful dinner at Mercato, our waiter was Mariano and he was just terrific. Great service and friendly - food was top shelf and so was the wine. We were able to sit outside and enjoy a beautiful dinner under the stars, I highly recommend this restaurant, you won't be disappointed.

Good evening Nancy and thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. It's a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed our chef's dishes as well as the service provided by our waitstaff.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My wife and I stopped in here for evening dinner and we were very impressed. I had a pesto fettuccine with chicken and my wife had carbonerra. Both were fantastic! Mariano, our server, was outstanding. He was fast, attentive, funny and gave us great recommendations. A great guy and very authentic Italian too (grew up in Italy!).

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant Dallas! It means a lot to us that you were able to enjoy our dishes as well as your wife did.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I just had the best seafood linguine I have ever tried with my parents for my birthday. The scenery was gorgeous, the food was delectable, and to top it off the restaurant staff were completely charming and helpful. If you go, say hi to Alfonzo from Naples, (he was my waiter and was super sweet and enjoyable). One of the best dining experiences I’ve had in a long time.

EduardoAraoz, Owner at Mercato Della Pescheria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your great review Marina. It's a pleasure to hear that you joined us for your birthday with your family and all of you enjoyed our dishes.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We had the Chicken Parmesan and the Grilled Chicken Pesto dishes. Both were really good and the wait staff was very legitimate Italian. The location is near some live music.
BUT, i must say, if you want the absolute best Italian, go with Pane & Vino... WOW!!

Thank you for your kind words! It's a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed our chef's dishes and the service too.