USD 492
USD 291
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 356/night.

USD 261
USD 194
USD 371
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
USD 358
  • Beachfront
The Hotel of South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 196
USD 170
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 203
USD 193
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 230
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
USD 337
USD 255
  • Pool
Room Mate Lord Balfour(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 121
USD 111
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 134/night.

USD 325
USD 272
3,703 results
All reviewsamaury guzmanrooftop poolfront deskhappy hourbell personsouth beachcuban restaurantthree buildingsfree airport shuttlefree drinksconvention centerone bedroom suitebalcony roombeach chairstwo blocksspecial thanksan upgrade
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed here for a few nights. When I entered my room I immediately noticed HUGE HOLES IN THE FLOOR WITH RAZOR SHARP CONCRETE AND WOOD EXPOSED. I called down to the front desk to change rooms 5 times and no one answered. I then went to the front desk several times but there was a line of people waiting to check in with only 1 person assisting them so I couldn’t speak to them. Finally the manager Darko emailed me back (after 3 days of leaving messages with staff and sending him emails) saying that I used a hammer to make the holes in the floor myself and would not refund me. I have never been treated so poorly as a hotel guest in my entire life. Very loud and tiny rooms as well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TristanSams
darko_g1987, General Manager at Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hey there TristanSams!

Thanks for your honest words on Riviera Suites. We appreciate you sharing, although we're truly sad your time wasn't perfectly 5 star. We aim to please and it's truly sad to read you didn't love our hotel from start to finish. We hope you will still come again in the future so that we can provide you with all that our guests rave on.

Kind Regards,
Management

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our stay at the Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach was FABULOUS! We had a 1 bedroom residence suite on the 1st floor facing the pool. The grounds and lobby are beautiful. The staff around the property couldn’t be more helpful or polite if they tried to. The GM Darko was extremely helpful, kind and very proffesional, as well as his Front Desk staff. Not to mention the staff from the restaurant especially the bartender from Venezuela.

I love this hotel because it’s close to the action of South Beach yet far enough away from the undesirable commercial area.

Gabriela

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Hey there gabrielagjorgjeva!

We are so glad Riviera Suites provided you with all of our needs while visiting South Beach, Miami! It's awesome of you to take the time our of your day to list all of this for us, and your fellow travelers. We do hope you'll come again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My friends and I stayed at the Riviera Hotel past weekend and everything was top-notch. The General Manager who greeted us and helped us throughout the stay, the Front Desk staff and the bartender from Venezuela that made us the best Cuban coffee in the restaurant on site. The hotel is close by all happenings and just few block from the beach. Both pools were great place to hang out. Thank you Riviera Team, we will be back soon!
Ivona

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Greetings IvonaNYC,

Thanks for your glowing 5 star words on us! We're so happy to receive your loyalty and all of our team will be happy too. We can't wait to welcome you back!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here at the beginning of March, and again at the end of March beginning of April. What an amazing place to stay. It’s off the hustle and bustle of Collins Avenue, so you get to really enjoy the feel of “going home” to relax after long days at the beach, brunch, and all the fun things Miami has to offer. The bamboo pool although very shady offers a very relaxing environment. The general manager clearly cares a lot for his people and the property. This place will always hold a special place in my heart for showing me how beautiful a city Miami truly is. I know without a doubt that there is only one place I would stay in Miami, and I’ll make sure to tell everyone I know about this amazing gem of a hotel.

Stayed: April 2018

Greetings Nickkapie,

We are glad you chose us for your accommodations while visiting Miami. We thank you for highlighting everything that contributed to your time here with us. We thank you for your time. We hope to have the joy of welcoming you back again in the future.

Hello
I want to tell u about a very good experience that I had in the riviera hotel miami south beach.
Mr. pedro alvarado bring me an amazing serivce that I was never experience befor
I had some troubles with my card, he was very pac-ion and help me alot !
In the end my card went thru and the rest of the service was amazing !!!
Thank you pedro your amazing I’ll be back for sure .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank לין ח

Hey there,

We appreciate and value your opinion on Riviera Suites. We thank you for taking the time to mention everything that contributed to your time here with us. We appreciate your words. We hope you will come again in the future.

Management