Stayed here for my friend's birthday- very nice! The pool was definitely not the Fountainebleau (sorry- I love the pool there!), but then again, neither was the room price.
The restaurant Asia de Cuba was a bit pricey, but yummy (I went to this restaurant years back when they were in NYC, so I knew what to expect). We also saw Whitney and her little entourage from The Hills at the restaurant. Not that she's really a celeb now, but kinda cool to see someone who used to be slightly famous. Lol.
Overall- nice trendy hotel :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on newly-fashionable West Avenue, Mondrian is a quiet enclave just minutes from the bustling center of South Beach, offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami. The visionary style of designer Marcel Wanders is apparent from the moment you pull into the porte-cochere: guests walk through a grand entryway appointed with custom-designed furniture, lighting and accent pieces, evoking Wanders' design homage of "Sleeping Beauty's Castle." Upon entering the soaring lobby, the floor-to-ceiling windows offer stunning views of Biscayne Bay. Immediately the eye is drawn to the masterpiece of the room–an iconic, signature "floating staircase." Black and gold patterned furnishings and oversized brass bell shaped lights add a touch of whimsy and welcome guests to sit and socialize or enjoy the view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mondrian South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian South Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida
- Mondrian Miami Beach
- Mondrian Miami Hotel Beach