The tides took my pre paid reservation through Amex travel for a ocean view suite and then duped me and stuck me with. Superior room, over $200 cheaper a night, with an offer of a $100 dollar f&b credit.
This is theft.
Stay away, they will ruin your vacation within 5 minutes.
BTW, i even called that day to reconfirm and let them know the time of arrival. I did everything right, they did nothing right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tides South Beach is an iconic hotel located on Ocean Drive, just steps from the crystal water of the Atlantic Ocean and Miami’s most exciting dining and nightlife locations. Originally built in 1936, the hotel’s architecture is rich with Art Deco influences, creating a nostalgic environment for The Tides’ unique brand of modern luxury. The Tides features forty-four stylish luxury suites all offering expansive ocean views. Spacious hotel accommodations range from Oceanfront Studio Suites of 550 square feet to the 2,600 square foot Tides Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Tides South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King And Grove Tides
- King & Grove Tides Hotel Miami Beach
- Tides Hotel Miami Beach
- Tides Miami Beach
- The Tides South Beach Miami Beach, Florida