All reviews international mall rooms were super clean front desk awesome location great hotel shuttle service great rate great amenities recommend this hotel wonderful stay room service would stay here again walking distance easy access bed was comfortable convenient location close to the airport
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Stayed in the Garden Inn for two nights while in town on business recently. I found the staff to be extremely friendly, professional and helpful. The rooms were well-designed for setting up your laptop and working-and as always with the Garden Inn-they have a Keurig so you can make a real cup of coffee. I spent some time in the Flamenco restaurant on one evening and the bartender was charming and attentive. In my case their were some interesting characters hanging around the bar which made it interesting (until one almost vomited on my cuban sandwich-really no exaggeration.) My main gripe is about breakfast buffet. They had the hot buffet (eggs, sausage, potatoes) set up right underneath where the "made to order" omelettes were ordered and served so it was literally impossible to get to the buffet since people stand in front of the area waiting for their omelettes, blocking access and causing serious confusion and "gridlock." I had limited time for breakfast one morning so just gave up and left without eating. Such a shame since the sausage and potatoes were so delicious the previous day. I hope the restaurant manager reads this and makes a change since it is such a poorly organized system and I'm sure others have found this to be an issue. This is the reason the hotel gets an "average" rating.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Luis A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Miami Dolphin Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Carchatorre,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at our hotel.

We truly appreciate your feedback. It is thru reviews like yours, that we are able to improve. Glad you found our staff to be welcoming and found the room to be comfortable. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused at breakfast and have noted the situation.

Hope to see you back during your next visit to the Miami area.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Seemed like a new hotel near the Dolphin Mall and not far from the airport or FIU. About 45 minute drive to UM in traffic. Beds were comfortable and the room had nice amenities.. coffee, tea, refrigerator, microwave and plenty of toiletries. Would stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Luis A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Miami Dolphin Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear monaco42,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad to see you enjoyed the multiple amenities at our hotel. Hope to see you soon!

Respectfully,

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This Hotel is a three star Property however I think it is somewhat better. The first contact was the Bellman who helped, directed, and waited for us patiently and then escorted us to our room. The check in was quick and painless.

The room was clean and no complaints, everything you would expect to be there was there and it was as advertised. Given Our Price 150 per night incl breakfast I would say it was very good value. A little pricey to get there by cab from the airport I thought however the proximity of the mall removes the necessity to Cab around to shop and eat. The hotel is across the street from the Dolphin Mall.

If staying and shopping pre cruise is your goal I highly recommend this location.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear chitomudo,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your recent stay at our hotel.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed the room as well as the proximity of the property to the mall. We hope you come stay with us again next time you visit Miami.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Has a good location, but that would be all. I wasn't impressed with anything. The onsite restaurant is terrible with bad service and food. There are much hotels to stay at in Miami with better rates. Definitely wouldn't recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Miami Dolphin Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear burgerpants609,

I appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us, and I addressed these issues with our staff. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise. Your feedback helps us improve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My work colleagues recommended I stayed at the Hilton.
Overall I though the stay was by and large OK but not particularly memorable.

I can see the team are trying, I had excellent service at the bar, and the person at the reception desk made a genuine effort upon check in and check-out to make it feel personable.

What let it down is twofold:

First I thought the room was utterly boring.
While it is a newish hotel, it comes with the same good old dated US hotel furniture that I don't like. It really does not feel premium at all (I was staying at a holiday Inn in California a little earlier that month and that was better and cheaper).

Secondly the breakfast buffet totally let it down.
The quality was poor.

So not a bad place for a stop over but not a treat.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Frankieandcharl

Dear Frankieandcharl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel.

We are sorry to hear that your stay was not memorable or that the furniture was not as premium as other rooms you've stayed at. It is our goal to make every guest feel welcomed and to provide excellent customer service. It is thru reviews like yours that we are able to improve. On the other hand, we are very glad to hear that you enjoyed the service at our bar.

We hope you give us another opportunity next time you are in the Miami area.