Crowne Plaza Miami Airport
PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 146*
USD 173*
USD 163*
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 225*
USD 172*
Marriott Hotels
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 301*
USD 269*
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 170*
USD 149*
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 103*
USD 158*
  • Breakfast included
USD 134*
USD 119*
Priceline
1,532 results
All reviewsmiami airportfront deskone nightlatin cafecatch of the daynext morningshuttle servicebreakfast buffetruns every minutesfree shuttleroom keyan overnight stayrestaurants within walking distanceshort staylong flightdolphin mallbusiness center
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Once again this hotel surprised me with their support for the Clean the World soap recycling campaign. Please note that I am not promoting the campaign, but I think that it is a great idea. I have traveled all over third-world countries and I know that this project will help save lives. Please do not eliminate this review because of the appearance of sponsoring the project. I have no connections to Clean the World. The manager had a welcome letter for me, the service was outstanding (as always!), free breakfast as a Platinum member,etc. this property continues to be a gem in IHG's ring of sucesses!

Room Tip: All are great!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
pksahora, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Dear 7727, we are delighted that we had the opportunity to welcome you once more to our hotel. Your loyalty is very much appreciated and the fuel for our energy to continue our quest for consistent hospitality excellency. We have been very pleased with our participation in the Clean the World program to date. This progam was originally introduced to us by our Executive Houskeeper. I am glad we listened to her proposal and have enjoyed to relationship with the organization. We are watching with excitement the growing number of hotels participating in this worthwhile effort.
Again, thank you for your continuing business and our pledge to provide you with the service and product you have come to expect from us. Until we meet again, pleasant journeys.......

Reviewed 28 March 2012

We experienced a plane delay returning from Haiti on a Friday night. Last year we were forced to find a dump of a hotel on North Beach after a $ 35.00 cab ride. This year AA put us up at This Crowne Plaza hotel. It was quiet, comfortable and very pleasant. The earlyy morning shuttle ride was short and the driver saw a small crowd and brought up the larger shuttle.
I will look into staying here again

Room Tip: Lots of hotels in this area but I will try to return here
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank EdMonroe
pksahora, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Dear EdMonroe, your kind feedback posted fills us with joy. Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts with others and us. Looking forward to welcoming you again at our hotel, until then safe and pleasant journeys............

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Hotel is very close to the airport to which they offer a free shuttle. The staff very overly courteous in my opinion and was very helpful. Room we had was not outdated and was clean.

The only "issue" we had was when checking out, something occurred in the computer system to which the receptionist had to call because we booked through Priceline and was at a lower rate. But this was resolved in a few minutes.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cmx3d2
pksahora, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

Dear cmx3d2, glad to read that we could solve the check out matter quickly and to your satisfaction. We truly appreciate your business and the posting of your feedback.
Many safe and pleasant journeys from all of us here at the Crowne Plaza Miami International Airport..............

Reviewed 18 March 2012

When you drive south on LeJeune Road from Miami International Airport, it's likely that this hotel will be the first one to catch your eye. That's the appeal: proximity. The shuttle from hotel door to airport check-in seemed to take only 5-10 minutes.

The hotel itself is a multistory business-type hotel. My room was spacious and well-equipped but not stunning. I sleep easily, and I had no trouble with airplane noise despite proximity to the airport.

It's across the street from the Latin Cafe. A Miami friend described this as a sort of local institution, popular with those who desire Cuban food. We met there for a delicious breakfast that made me a fan of cortaditos (espresso with milk and sugar). A tip: Latin Cafe has several locations--if you're meeting a friend, be sure they know which one to go to. Also, traffic is heavy on LeJeune Road--you'll need to walk a bit to a traffic signal in order to cross the street.

It's close to a gas station to the south. This can be handy in filling the tank before you return your rental car--or making a purchase at its small convenience store.

This hotel fills the bill--at least for me--as a place to stay in order to get an early morning flight out of the airport.

Room Tip: The north side is closer to the airport--might be noisier, but I had a north room and no trouble sleeping.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank MidwestBoomer
pksahora, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Dear MidwestBoomer, thank you very much for your informative review of our hotel. We truly appreciate the time taken to share with others your impressions and suggestions. Additionally, we are grateful for having received your business. Wishing you continuing safe journeys.....

PS: I also enjoy the menu, quality and value offered at the Latin Cafe 2000 offered across from the hotel. Can't beat the Coffee here in Miami.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Reviewer mjg187 review was dead on! First I must say the staff and front desk are VERY polite, friendly, and helpful. Now for the disappointment....this hotel is older and has gone thru some renovations. It appears most of the money went to decorating the lobby which was very nice but not the actual rooms. The overall appearance of the room is not bad but just not Crown Plaza standards-appeared a little dated. Carpet & drapes are old and stained, bathroom needs a over-haul very old with cracked floor tiles. Toilet was rocky and stained. TV is extremely OLD and big. Horrible picture with static and limited channels. Lighting in the room is very dim. The meals in the Cafe are quite expensive. Breakfast should be included with room rates as this is a priority club property. Continental Breakfast was $14.95 if I recall and not worth it. A bowl of oatmeal and a cup of tea was almost $8 and dont forget the 15% surcharge (not gratuity). When asked why was there a 15% charge, waiter stated it was the hotels service fee not gratuity. This fee is usually charged for room service not dining in.

As the other reviewer pointed out the key issue; safety assurance but quite annoying. You needed the key for everything however it deactivated almost after every use.

They fitness room was a joke. It's a very small room with poor air circulation/ventilation. 2-3 treadmills, 1-eliptical and 1-seated bike/pedal machine. There are no weight machines or even hand weights.

Overall this hotel is ok for short 2-3 day stays. This definitely not a 3.5-4 star hotel.

Room Tip: I dont recommend dinning in the cafe-a little pricy. Beware of the $13 daily parking fee-I was not informed about during check in.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Dear twn030577, we appreciate your thoughts posted after your visit to our hotel. Reading thru the posting, it sounds like that you stayed in one of our rooms scheduled for renovation during the second half of this year. This renovation will address all the areas of weakness listed in your review and we are all looking forward to its completion during the fourth quarter of this year.
I do however wish to clarify the pricing and the gratuity listing on the Restaurant/Bar checks. Our Continental Breakfast is currently priced at $11.50 and the Full American Buffet is priced at $14.95. In addition to the menu price the following additional charges are added: Tax plus an automatic 15% Gratuity, clearly marked as such on the receipt. All Gratuity collectd is paid out 100% to the applicable server. The hotel does not keep any if this money collected.
I appreciate the opportunity to clarify this for the benefit of our future guests.
From all of us here at the Crowne Plaza Miami International Airport, Bon Voyage.........