“Excellent stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Our vintage bedroom Entrance to bedroom
Check Availability
Windows facing west
Our original 1923 bathroom
Front of the house
House front
Porch to relax day or evening
Main door
Garden
Garden
garden
Evenings
Ample parking on street in front of house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Eliut777
“The worst experience of my life”
Reviewed 19 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed here. The lady was extremely uncooperative when it comes to give me the refund. I had to leave this place. I booked a 4 nights in this place. I felt I was being recorded in this house. Kind of creepy decorated house. then she wasn't working with me to get my refund. it took a whole week for me to get it back. I do not recommend this place.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
26 Jul 2016
On the third morning of a four day reservation I invited the guest to review the rules of our Bed and Breakfast and if he couldn't adhere to them I would gladly refund the 2 evenings left. I contacted Trip Advisor and made them aware of the situation and how we did not approve of our guest's friends sleeping in our porch, visisting our guest's room, or using all of our back up fresh laundered linens on the floor (?) . Our guest decided he wanted to leave and I proceeded to make a bank transfer- coincidentially the guest uses the same banking institution- and I immediately showed him the screen with the bank's confirmation number and took a snapshot and forwarded it to him. The guest needed to approve the transfer so the transfer could be finalized. According to our bank our guest delayed his acceptance of the operation and even though he had copy of the confirmation I believe he was busy and could not find the time to complete the transaction on time, thus postponing the transfer. As for the "felt I was being recorded", we do not use or ever used any kind of recording of any of our guests. First it is against the law and second we are totally not interested. As for "kind of creepy decorated house", our guests have total access to up to date photographs of our B&B. We are truly sorry we all had a difficult experience. We encourage our guests to read the descriptions, check the photographs and be aware that all properties have rules that must be respected and guests do sign off on them once they agree to the reservation.
Orlando-t...
“Excellent stay!”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed one night in Miami and choose this place based on the location, price and previous reviews. We couldn't have been more satisfied. The accommodations and ammenities were superb. The host was so friendly and helpful. We would have gladly stayed longer. if you're not sure about this place, I encourage you to stay, you won't regret it!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
14 Jul 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. When I read your review I feel gratified and proud of what we have been able to accomplish in a short time. It has only been a little over a year and we have been able to sustain the quality of our lodging. But it is the wonderful experiences with guests like you that makes this work so enjoyable. Thank you again and know you are welcome back at any time.
colette g
Eugene, Oregon
“Quaint B & B close to airport”
Reviewed 21 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Very attentive host. She even offered to take me to the airport when my 2nd Uber ride did not show. Many brochures/resources were available in the room as well.
Buses, as the host will tell you were not always on time. Probably would have been better with a car.
Even though it was a shared bathroom, it was never a problem. Breakfast was healthy and delicious! I appreciated being able to put a few items in her fridge.
To make the bed a bit more comfy, I put the extra blanket under the sheets, that helped a lot. I would have preferred no scented candles in the house as I am a bit sensitive to smells. Very nicely decorated with lots of art and unique art objects...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: host and her helpful information
Liked least: scented candles
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
22 Jan 2016
Thank you for staying with us. It is a pleasure for us to host.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing