4,757 results
All reviews bartender victor golf course view miami airport the club lounge car rental hotel bar free shuttle long flight shuttle service one night stay south beach valet parking rickenbacker geo spg cruise mojito
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had the opportunity to visit this lovely hotel during my brief work stay over the weekend. During this time I was able to enjoy the hotel's convenient location close to the Miami airport and by various Cuban restaurants. In addition to its great location I was able to have a few wonderful evenings enjoying drinks at their mbark bar. I received wonderful service from their bartender, Victor who provided me with excellent service and made delicious mojitos. He was friendly and extremely courteous. If possible, I highly recommend trying their Brazilian Aviator cocktail which is absolutely delicious!! I definitely plan to come back here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Amera J, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Guest Gina G,

THANK YOU so much for making the time to complete our survey, and submitting your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel. You rating 5 across the board gives my team a sense of accomplishment for making your stay a memorable one, specifically our bartender extraordinaire Victor.

We certainly look forward to having you stay with us and continuing to exceed your expectations sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Victor at the bar makes a mean mojito.
You know what's up when the mojito sings.

I don't know what he does but it works.
I don't know what else I can say the bar is great and the rooms are clean.

The pool is nice too great for kids.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest oo7henry,

Thank you for sharing your great feedback on your experience at our Mbark bar and the truly mind blowing experience of Victor and his famous mojito. I will be sure you inform him that you truly enjoyed the fact that the mojito was singing to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for more singing mojitos, should your travels bring you back to Miami

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Have stayed and favourably reviewed this hotel before. It is across the street from the car rental centre so you can fly in, get a good nights sleep, collect your hire car the next morning and away you go. What disappointed me on this visit was the poor standard of the breakfast buffet, which on previous stays had been excellent. Hard woody fruit which seemed past its sell by date and general staff confusion and poor service. Otherwise excellent airport shuttle, speedy and efficient check in and a great room overlooking the golf course. Would have been five stars if not for the breakfast which was a great disappointment for $18 each

Stayed: February 2018

Dear Guest SteveHodgey,

I am emailing you regarding your recent experience at the Sheraton Miami Airport & Executive Meeting Center. Having read your feedback, I must apologize for your experience not being as refreshing as you had expected as in your past visits, which included an excellent breakfast.

Please know that your feedback will be directed to my chefs team and do hope that you will give us another opportunity to once again provide you with a wonderful rise breakfast, as in your past visit. Please do contact me directly on your next travel to Miami and our Sheraton Miami Airport hotel.

Kindly,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Booked for a one night pre cruise. Took free shuttle from airport. Arrived before noon and had Dan serve us at the front desk. Asked for a room overlooking the golf course and none were available at the time. We were told one could be ready in a short while. Left our luggage in their care and went off to Rickenbacker Restaurant for a bite. Minutes after being seated in the restaurant, by Daniela, who was an amazing hostess, What a surprise as we see Dan approach us with our room key, telling us that our room was now available. We were wowed by this! He made a point of finding us!! Impressive. In the restaurant we were served by Josefina who was excellent at her job. We also had dinner at the restaurant as there is literally nothing within walking distance from the hotel being so close to the airport, we were fine with this. We had WiFi in the room with a lovely view, what more could we ask for? Later on in the evening we had the pleasure of dealing with Jordan and he too was extremely helpful and very very pleasant, equal to Dan. Amazing staff you have! Finally time to check out and we deal with Yanesky, another extremely pleasant encounter with your staff. I cannot seem to emphasize enough how much of a pleasure it was dealing with these wonderful happy and helpful employees. Thank you very much. We will be back when we cruise out of Miami again :)

Room Tip: Ask to overlook the golf course
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank onebzyldy

Dear Guest onebzyldy,

Thank you for choosing your Sheraton Miami Airport during your recent fabulous stay.

Thank you for rating us 5 stars during your recent visit. I am very happy to hear that we truly have made Sheraton Miami Airport your future choice of stay for your future bookings, due to the great service from our staff, specifically Josefina, Dan, Jordan, Yankesky, and Daniela I will share your wonderful feedback with these team members and do hope to see you soon, on your next travel to Miami

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home, our Sheraton Miami Airport on you next visit to Miami.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Comfortable rooms and quite quiet given the airport location. Nowhere nearby to eat means using the snack bar downstairs which is a bit limited and expensive. Nice pool area out the back with views across the golf course. Friendly staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Amera J, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guest Jancrow4,

Thank your providing us with your valuable feedback on your recent stay at our Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our comfortable quiet rooms , pool amenity and our friendly staff. I am sorry to hear that you were not able to join us in our full service restaurant, The Rickenbacker, however should your travels bring you back to our hotel, I would like to welcome you personally.

We look forward to your future visit to Miami and our hotel.

Kindly,