Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 151
USD 138
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 168
USD 134
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 119
USD 102
USD 134
  • Pool
PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 139
USD 128
  • Restaurant
YVE Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 149
USD 130
  • Bar/Lounge
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 168
USD 132
Priceline
1,925 results
All reviewsdouble treemiami airportwarm cookiesexecutive loungeamerican airlinesself parkingbreakfast buffetlobby barthe room was nicefree shuttleshuttle servicedolphin mallstayed one nightsouth beachriojacheckincruise
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Weekend stay. The hosts were great. Especially Krystal. She catered to my needs like no other. I asked for a tour to see various rooms and not one point in time did I feel like I was a nuance. Thank you for catering to my needs!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Krystal C, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the stay to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The staff was phenomenal! So accommodating and friendly. The place was clean and neat at all times. I will certainly come again and recommend this place to any and everyone. This was a last minute trip and I'm so happy I spent it here!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in March of 2018, and I must say it was a pleasure. Its conveniently located right next to the airport and close to major highways that lead to everywhere in Miami. The amenities, restaurants and staff were nothing but accommodating. I recommend this hotel 100%..

Stayed: March 2018

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I choose this hotel because our other two favorite hotels (directly on SB) were booked. However we were very pleased with our overall stay. The front desk staff were helpful in pointing us in the right direction whenever we left the hotel. Not to mention how clean and fresh the rooms felt (Yes, the rooms actually smelled clean!) This will definitely be added to my list, especially for overnight layovers.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing stay at this hotel. The staff were very professional and awesome. They answered all my questions. The room was just what I was looking for, big comfy bed and a great view. Housekeeping was great also. Food at the restaurant was amazing.. oh and happy hour at the bar. Thank you for going beyond my expectation. I will be back and I'll definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Good job and keep up the amazing job you all do.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple