Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 114
USD 102
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 228
USD 214
USD 188
USD 158
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 165
USD 138
USD 167
USD 142
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 220
USD 162
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
USD 99
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 240
USD 211
  • Restaurant
YVE Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
USD 144
USD 137
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 440
USD 383
Mandarin Oriental
1,924 results
All reviewsdouble treemiami airportwarm cookiesexecutive loungeamerican airlinesself parkingbreakfast buffetlobby barthe room was nicefree shuttleshuttle servicedolphin mallstayed one nightsouth beachriojacheckincruise
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in March of 2018, and I must say it was a pleasure. Its conveniently located right next to the airport and close to major highways that lead to everywhere in Miami. The amenities, restaurants and staff were nothing but accommodating. I recommend this hotel 100%..

Stayed: March 2018
Krystal C, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the stay to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I choose this hotel because our other two favorite hotels (directly on SB) were booked. However we were very pleased with our overall stay. The front desk staff were helpful in pointing us in the right direction whenever we left the hotel. Not to mention how clean and fresh the rooms felt (Yes, the rooms actually smelled clean!) This will definitely be added to my list, especially for overnight layovers.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing stay at this hotel. The staff were very professional and awesome. They answered all my questions. The room was just what I was looking for, big comfy bed and a great view. Housekeeping was great also. Food at the restaurant was amazing.. oh and happy hour at the bar. Thank you for going beyond my expectation. I will be back and I'll definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Good job and keep up the amazing job you all do.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was surprised of how clean the hotel really was, the sheets and the room was always smelling fresh, the staff was also very gentle, very convenient location with restaurants and many stores within the property, in the center of Miami.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Came to miami from nyc wit my wife and i must say i had a great time staying at this property..pool was nice n clean and staff was wonderful,food was good and rooms was big and clean...this property for sure is a 5 star....

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple