“I Love Bacalhau”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Coral Way
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Excelent food , great Bacalhau ( Salted Cod ) and Arroz con Mariscos (rice with Seafood) allways a great treat and the service is great , this is a small pice of Portugal in Miami

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Excellent food in abundant portions. The staff is most accommodating and flexible in serving the diners exactly what and how they want their food (prepared). They are pleasant, kind and will go out of their way to please the customer. I have returned several times with friends who have not been there before. They all say they will go back. Plus this restaurant has been in Miami for decades, a rarity for that business. I've heard that this is the choice of well to do Brazilians as well. Very authentic. I have been there for lunch and dinner and definitely look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We've been dining at Old Lisbon for over 10 years, since we moved to Miami.
The staff is very friendly and the ambience is great. Excellent place to dine with the whole family.
Whenever we crave very good food that feels like home we come to Old Lisbon.
Everything in the menu is well prepared and tasty but we specially like the shrimp with garlic sauce and the cod fish (of course!).
Order "bolinhos de bacalhau" (cod fish croquettas) as an appetizer and please do not forget to try the most decadent dessert - Delicia de Fatima.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I went with a friend and she said I had to try their "bacalao" (codfish). It was excellent and I highly recommed if you like "bacalao" they prepare it in different forms...I had it grilled.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

If you like Bacalhau and Portuguese food, Old Lisbon is the place.
in the menu, has a lot of good food.

Been to Old Lisbon Restaurant? Share your experiences!