“Authentic Italian”
Review of Sapore Di Mare

Sapore Di Mare
Reserve with OpenTable
Sapore Di Mare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 4,395 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Let me start out by saying my mother lived in Italy for many years, so to find Italian food outside of Italy that she is impressed with is difficult to say the least. We came here as a family for dinner on a weekday night and every single thing was incredible. The first thing we noticed is that the entire staff is Italian- this made us feel like we were in Italy. The wine was delicious, the bread was hard to resist, and the dishes were amazing. I had the ossobucco ravioli and it left me speechless. My mother had the tartufo pasta and she loved it. We had such a great time and returned the following week with more family! The manager warmly remembered us and sat us right away. This has become our new go-to restaurant! Absolutely love it!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This restaurant has been consistently good since it opened. The staff is friendly and helpful, the food is great, they have a wonderful menu and awesome and interesting seasonal specials, it's a bit pricey however you'd better make reservations because it's always packed even with adding sidewalk and a back seating area.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My wife and I have eaten in this restaurant before and always had an excellent meal. Tonight they were slammed with a line at the door and only 1 table next to the kitchen for us. However, the owner (the restaurant is run by a husband in the Kitchen and wife in the Dining Room) pitched in herself and provided us with the best service despite how busy the place was.

All the pasta is homemade there as is the bread plus mostly everything else. The food is what we would have if we were in Italy or even better. I hate to add to the crowd who waits to get into the place but have to commplement them in the best forum I can.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Sapore di Mare is a cozy restaurant located in Coconut Grove. We have an amazing pasta called Cacio Tartufo, it's a delicious pasta with creamy sauce and sliced Truffle preparade in a Round cheese...really awesome, highly reccomended. As a plus service was great.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

The food is average to good at best but they present it well, the average rating is due to paying high prices for an average meal and with 20% service charge they are taking liberties!