“Having fun”

CVI.CHE 105
Ranked #6 of 4,846 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: USD 11 - USD 30
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: CVI.CHE 105 is a nine-year award-winning Peruvian restaurant located in the cosmopolitan city of Miami. Known for their vast selection of creative and unique ceviches, amongst several other traditional dishes, CVI.CHE 105 has risen to represent Peruvian gastronomy in one of the most important destinations in the United States, conquering the most demanding palates locally and nationwide.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

very professional and the Food very delicious franco was the best Waitress very good 110% Satify Definitely will come again.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,154)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Been here a few times. It’s so good that it’s hard for me to try something new when I’m in the area. Had a business meeting there this week and Samantha was wonderful.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ok I want to start off with this review is truly because of amazing service and the waiter knowing his clients more so then ever imagined.

My wife and I ate staying at a hotel downtown for a cruise, we havent ate all day and this establishment was the very close to our hotel. I was trying to decide between bbq or try something new. My wife has actually been to Peru before and loved it, I am more of a steak and potatoes type of person and dont like alot of things.

When we walked in the staff was absolutly wonderful everyone was super nice but our waiter Franco was absolutly in my option the best waiter we have had as a long time married couple. I trusted his option so much I just told him to surprise me. He brought me a Risotto Mar Y Tierra and man was he spot on for a steak and potatoes guy I cleaned my plate, my wife ordered Sabor A Mar Oyster and she loved it also. Best part is how much knowledge Franco shared with us about Peru. You can absolutly tell he loves his job and is very good at it. Any questions we had he felt absolutly happy we asked to the point you can tell just how genuine he was. Next time we are in miami we would absolutly come back it's been several hours after we left and I am still just above pleased on how well our service was with Franco. Seriously if you want to try something unique and Franco is working and you ask for him you will not be disappointed.

Out if all the reviews I have left for trip advisor this has been the one I was the most excited about publishing.

If i could give Franco 10 stars I would.

1  Thank williamv199
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful business lunch with great service thanks to Samantha. Great recommendations, terrific food, and timely, friendly service. THANK YOU!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent seafood with super fresh ingredients.
Great service too, the experienced stuff always recommending the right dish for us.

Been to CVI.CHE 105? Share your experiences!