“Great for Crepes”

Angelina's Coffee and Juice
Ranked #7 of 75 Coffee & Tea in Miami
Reviewed 18 July 2016

We stumbled upon Angelina's on a Saturday morning while looking for breakfast foods. Angelina's did not disappoint! It is not cheap, but the food is excellent! My husband and I both had savory crepes, but noticed a whole other portion to their menu when we sat down. I would go back here and eat regularly if I could. The only weird thing was the Nitro Coffee - my husband is a big Nitro Coffee fan and this one tasted ... off. Not sure what it was, but it had a weird funk about it. My iced latte was fine though! Stick to the lattes and crepes and you'll be fine!

Reviewed 10 July 2016

I'm usually wary of salad and soup restaurants thinking they will just serve some small tiny boutique salad and soup for 15$. This place was super affordable at like 8$ a salad and 2-3$ a soup. Definitely worth going if you want a light lunch. Surprisingly it kept me full for a while since the portios are large. I love how their salads have fruits on them and so it makes the salad enjoyable for everyone ranging from salad lovers to those who are not used to eating salads.

It is a good place to go after a shopping day in Midtown Shoppes!

Reviewed 8 July 2016

This pol´popular restaurant located in Midtown Miami is always bustling, not too much seating on the inside, some on the outside but has a wide variety of foods coffee and pastries. I usually just have a snack or a coffee ..the service is efficient and pirces affordable

Reviewed 24 June 2016

We went to Angelina's for coffee, Acai and an omelette, and have gone back several times since. This relaxed spot is a welcome addition to Midtown, and the friendly hard-working staff have helped make this place our go-to breakfast spot.

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

When in Miami I stay at a place nearby. Angelina's is one of my go-to places when I need a quick lunch. The sandwiches are great and the people attending to the place are friendly and helpful. There seems to be a good variety of options and they are not run-of-the-mill. At times I order to go but eating on site inside or outside is good too.

Been to Angelina's Coffee and Juice? Share your experiences!