Open today: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from USD 139.00
from USD 38.00
from USD 39.00
from USD 94.99
3,660 results
All reviews shooting range machine gun instructor brian automatic weapons special forces great instructor express package sniper rifle ex military tommy gun amazing experience explained everything adrenaline rush bachelor party great fun once in a lifetime a lot of fun
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It was awsome!! Its a little bit expensive but its pure fun! Very good instructor (Fabian - Thank you). I felt always saftey. Good ear protections. I recommend this place to everyone!
I wish I can give 6 stars :D
I toke the AK47, M4, UMP and Glock 17. Instructor told us many facts about this weapons.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My teen age boys enjoy shooting and really wanted to experience firing types of guns they wouldn’t normally have access to, including weapons from different times in history and automatic weapons (illegal in our home state). I’m not a gun person and am frankly pretty scared of them but my husband was working so it fell to me to chaperone the shooting trip on our visit to Miami. The entire staff at Lock & Load is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable and they somehow made me feel comfortable about the entire experience. The whole place feels very relaxed but totally orderly. Fabian was our personal instructor and he was perfect. He explained the history and mechanics of each weapon and had a great rapport with my sons. I highly recommend Lock & Load for people who want to experience shooting unusual weapons (and if you’re like me you can watch from behind the glass)!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Brian really took care of us. So helpful and professionnal.
Security matters here.
Don’t miss that you won’t regret it

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great place and great variety of guns. I felt safe to shoot although has just little experience before. Very friendly staff.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

For first time experience i really had an amazing time and learned alot thanks to max showed me everything nice guy .