“a real experience”

Exotic Indoor Firearm Experience in Miami
Ranked #1 of 64 Fun & Games in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Machine gun experience & Museum. Shoot machine guns and feel the adrenaline rush in a safe and controlled environment. Miami's premier machine gun experience will get your adrenaline pumping with an extensive collection of exotic firearms that you can shoot under the supervision of trained professionals. Whether you're a first-time shooter, local or international tourist, our firearms specialists are here to guide you every step of the way. Our indoor facility is air conditioned with private parking and conveniently located in Miami's Wynwood district. Walk-ins welcome. For local Members of our range, firearm equipment rentals are available. Additionally, open to the public and free of charge, visitors can experience a one-of-a-kind museum that features an educational look at the firearms of the past, present and future. Also included in the collection are missiles, battleship projectiles, swords and other military/wartime items.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It was really great! We were greeted warmly and all staff were very nice and helpful. Everything was explained to us well.
We were looked after by Fabian. Great guy! He instructed us clearly and took the nervousness of first-time shooters. He was very very patient, nice and polite. Another pro point is that he had explained each weapon in detail and interesting, he really knows! His style was very pleasant.
Would definitely come back to Fabian!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,402)
All reviews
in 78 reviews
"once in a lifetime"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It was awsome!! Its a little bit expensive but its pure fun! Very good instructor (Fabian - Thank you). I felt always saftey. Good ear protections. I recommend this place to everyone!
I wish I can give 6 stars :D
I toke the AK47, M4, UMP and Glock 17. Instructor told us many facts about this weapons.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My teen age boys enjoy shooting and really wanted to experience firing types of guns they wouldn’t normally have access to, including weapons from different times in history and automatic weapons (illegal in our home state). I’m not a gun person and am frankly pretty scared of them but my husband was working so it fell to me to chaperone the shooting trip on our visit to Miami. The entire staff at Lock & Load is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable and they somehow made me feel comfortable about the entire experience. The whole place feels very relaxed but totally orderly. Fabian was our personal instructor and he was perfect. He explained the history and mechanics of each weapon and had a great rapport with my sons. I highly recommend Lock & Load for people who want to experience shooting unusual weapons (and if you’re like me you can watch from behind the glass)!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Brian really took care of us. So helpful and professionnal.
Security matters here.
Don’t miss that you won’t regret it