“Personal”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 74 Coffee & Tea in Miami
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

The worst Starbucks I’ve ever been, the personal is not well trained and always is a long line because of the time they waist on everything

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Quick service and the most friendly staff I've ran into on my visit. My latte and my pound cake was excellent.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I would recommend visiting later during the day. In the morning this place is packed and you have to wait quite some time before you get your coffee.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Love Starbucks and to stop in as my day ended at Bayside but the service was a bit slow and there were only two workers which made it hard for them. They were very friendly though.

1  Thank Grace R
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Good hot coffee and atmosphere inside shops on bayside
Place to relax and re charge phone Nice people good
And fresh food and coffee Starbucks always makes you feel at home Way for home

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!