“Family dinner”
Review of Aromas del Peru

Aromas del Peru
Reserve with OpenTable
Aromas del Peru is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 4,846 Restaurants in Miami
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 January 2016

Visiting family and went to this restaurant. Restaurant has a small bar area. It's cozy not too big. The portions are huge. It is mainly Peruvian food. The sauce they serve with the "mariquitas" is very tasty and addictive. I ordered pescado encebollado ( fish with onions, tomatoes and potatoes. I asked for Tostones instead of potatoes but they forgot. They took a long time to bring the Tostones (fried plantain) and they were not that good. I also went to the bathroom and it is so so.

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

Amazing food, full of flavours, colourful and tasty. The 3 Citricos Ceviche has been a great discovery. Each bite is a surprise for the mouth. Service very helpful giving advice. Plates full of food.

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

You can't miss the "tricitico" and "lomito with risotto"..such a mix of flavours. The staff is absolutely lovely, they will guide you trough the menu. 10/10!

Reviewed 7 December 2015

Well the service is excellent, very polite and attentive the food is AWFUL.....I have gone to the same restaurant. On 137 avenue and 88 st in west Kendall.....well I shall have Listened to the negative comments.....we had lomo saltado and pescado saltado...or was very salty and my fish it was cold and it was not fresh....it had been seating for a while.....my family loves peruvian food and we go often to eat it, so we know it was not top quality I was very embarrassed with my family.
Do not go to this location....

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

I must say I was disappointed as I expected great Peruvian food! That was not the case but it was not all that bad. With friends we shared a beef causa, a selection of tiraditos and of course, ceviche. The causa with very good but I was disappointed with the rest. The waiters were delightful so service gets high marks and they have a great selection of wines. I would not go out of way to go but this restaurant can help satisfy a ceviche craving like I get often!

Been to Aromas del Peru? Share your experiences!