Mykonos Greek Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This lovely restaurant took me and my husband back to our honeymoon in Santorini. Beautifully decorated, deliciously authentic Greek food, and lovely attentive staff. Everything was made to perfection... the calamari was the best we've ever tried, and the souvlaki was to simply amazing. The atmosphere is very relaxing and family friendly; we enjoyed every minute of our time there and always recommend it to our friends.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

For a quick find & stop before being at court, this was a pretty good find. I had vegetarian moussaka, which was tasty. Would definitely go back..

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Wonderful family lunch.
Waitress was helpful with guiding the kids to something they would like on the menu.
Food came fast, hot and perfect portions.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Amazing, authentic Greek food on a small corner between Coral Gables and Brickell with FREE PARKING. This place is amazing, everything I've eaten from here (I've gone 9-10 times before writing this review) is amazing. The Flambé comes with a mini fireworks show. Their "Village Salad" is an authentic Greek Salad, but they modified the name because a "Greek Salad" has taken on a different name in America. One of my top 5 overall hidden gems of MIAMI, and definitely my top Greek restaurant in Miami! If you are in the area and don't try this place, you are cheating yourself.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant, very good food and service. Nice porch to seat outside! We ordered Souvlaki sandwich, Calamari salad and stuffed grape leaves. Price reasonable. Nice early dinner (6pm) parking could be easier, but is free and not so bad.