“Best Authentic Greek in Miami”

Mykonos Greek Restaurant
Ranked #456 of 4,269 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Amazing, authentic Greek food on a small corner between Coral Gables and Brickell with FREE PARKING. This place is amazing, everything I've eaten from here (I've gone 9-10 times before writing this review) is amazing. The Flambé comes with a mini fireworks show. Their "Village Salad" is an authentic Greek Salad, but they modified the name because a "Greek Salad" has taken on a different name in America. One of my top 5 overall hidden gems of MIAMI, and definitely my top Greek restaurant in Miami! If you are in the area and don't try this place, you are cheating yourself.

There are newer reviews for Mykonos Greek Restaurant

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant, very good food and service. Nice porch to seat outside! We ordered Souvlaki sandwich, Calamari salad and stuffed grape leaves. Price reasonable. Nice early dinner (6pm) parking could be easier, but is free and not so bad.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

You can always tell the chef by the delightful smoke coming from the grill when entering the restaurant. Then there's the freshness of the marinated tomatoes, cucumbers and onions in the Greek salad with feta. Did I mention the smoke. The taste of the lamb and the langoustine is the origination of the smoke. Stay for the baklava.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

We visited this pretty restaurant for delicious family-style Greek cooking surrounded by Agean isles murals and graciously served by Athina. There was a mixup in paying the bill and the owner (?) came out. He pleasantly adjusted it even though he didn't have to because it was my fault. We will be back!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I'll start off by saying that the tzatziki was delicious.

We thought the food was average, nothing other than the tzatziki really stood out to me. We ordered hummus and a Greek side salad to start. The salad was fresh and I enjoyed the shaved feta. The hummus was a little bland for my taste.

My husband ordered David's Keftedes which was served with rice and vegetables. The rice was under cooked, and the peas were a little hard as well. The keftedes had a great flavor and there was a nice sauce, but he bit down on multiple little pieces of bone.

I had the chicken souvlaki platter which was a lot of food but very good. It came with french fries, which I found too greasy. The chicken was cooked well and had a nice flavor. Again, the tzatziki sauce was delicious!

The service was a little slow, but they only had one waitress working when we arrived and she was non stop busting her butt. We were ok with this and did not complain. We are from Key Largo so we probably won't go out of our way to eat here again, but if we were in the area again, maybe would give it another shot. We also felt like $54 was a bit pricey for two people not ordering alcohol.

Also, parking is horrible.