“A trip to Greece without leaving Miami”

Mykonos Greek Restaurant
Ranked #581 of 4,327 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 March 2017

We visited this pretty restaurant for delicious family-style Greek cooking surrounded by Agean isles murals and graciously served by Athina. There was a mixup in paying the bill and the owner (?) came out. He pleasantly adjusted it even though he didn't have to because it was my fault. We will be back!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I'll start off by saying that the tzatziki was delicious.

We thought the food was average, nothing other than the tzatziki really stood out to me. We ordered hummus and a Greek side salad to start. The salad was fresh and I enjoyed the shaved feta. The hummus was a little bland for my taste.

My husband ordered David's Keftedes which was served with rice and vegetables. The rice was under cooked, and the peas were a little hard as well. The keftedes had a great flavor and there was a nice sauce, but he bit down on multiple little pieces of bone.

I had the chicken souvlaki platter which was a lot of food but very good. It came with french fries, which I found too greasy. The chicken was cooked well and had a nice flavor. Again, the tzatziki sauce was delicious!

The service was a little slow, but they only had one waitress working when we arrived and she was non stop busting her butt. We were ok with this and did not complain. We are from Key Largo so we probably won't go out of our way to eat here again, but if we were in the area again, maybe would give it another shot. We also felt like $54 was a bit pricey for two people not ordering alcohol.

Also, parking is horrible.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

The food is not bad if I consider low prices in this restaurant but I was shocked because I got the poorest greek salad I have ever had. But I understand they are in the USA not in Greece so there are some limits in terms of ingredients. Meals of my friends were just average. Service is really good.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

The best lamb chops in Miami! Service excellent. A little outdated decor but very Greek decor. Extra parking in the back.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

At first our service was prompt and friendly. Food was good and value was also good. However, it took forever to get our dessert and as the night got later it was beginning to get cooler in the patio section. Had souvlaki and gyros combo platter which was a large dish.

Waitress couldn't process my three credit cards so eventually paid cash for $100. When I returned home, I asked my credit card company what happened and they said that the restaurant tried to enter my 4 digit PIN number incorrectly, so they disabled the card.

Been to Mykonos Greek Restaurant? Share your experiences!