“To die for brownies, cakes & key lime pie”

Fireman Derek's Bake Shop & Desserts
Ranked #1 of 126 Dessert in Miami
Price range: USD 3 - USD 15
Description: Fireman Derek's serves all types of desserts and coffees. Specializing in sweet and savory pies, cheesecakes, and pastries. We have award winning Key Lime Pie made with fresh squeezed key limes! And we have our famous White Chocolate Guava Cookie.
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Their brownies are amazing and they have very unique flavors and variations. Also their key lime pie is incredible. Very casual place in Wynwood style. Best to pick up and take out. Must try bakery gem.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

This bakery is only a few miles from where I work and I pass by every day. It always has people inside placing orders, so although it is a bit pricey the treats are pretty darn awesome. The owner and staff are very nice and will answer any questions.

Pie slices and cookies are amazing, but the cakes - OMG - I have had the Birthday Cake, Red Velvet and Chocolate cakes - died and went to sugary heaven. The bakery has a website where you can place an order online for pick-up. However, I have always found what I wanted by simply popping in. The bakery is very small, but I noticed most people seem to order and carry out.

I have not tried the pot pies yet - but that is on my list. I asked another customer about them when I noticed him ordering one and he raved about how good they are.

People park in the Midtown Parking garages and walk - a 5-10 minute stroll. There is parking along the street during the day but would not recommend it - it is too busy and risky for car damage.

It is definitely worth a visit and then another...just treat and repeat!!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Everthing is delicious and they're hours are great... they take orders for full pies for events too!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic assortment of delectables and delicacies. Amazing quality. Fir stars all the way. A must try!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

If you love the crack pie at Milk Bar NYC you will like the version at Fireman Derek's. The cookies are good also.