“Wish they would move to a bigger space!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #21 of 75 Coffee & Tea in Miami
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Came by after seeing a movie at the Falls on Sunday and it was chilly (for Miami) and the line was out the door, took ages to get a latte. I had so wished they would expand into the Johnny Rockets space that was vacated next to them but seems like it's going to be yet another clothing store which is disappointing as I am sure this location could do well in a larger space here at the falls.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I come here sometimes to have breakfast and talk to my cousin who lives nearby when I take my daughter to school. The place is nice. Sincerely I hope Starbucks starts getting better quality and less caloric food.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Went for a relaxing breakfast. I tried the bantam bagels and they were pretty good. The are overpriced but good

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Love Starbucks reward program - got notified that I had enough points for a free treat so after shopping at the falls popped in to get a venti latte. Staff very friendly and loved my free drink!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Smiling Faces and Perfect coffee and sweet treats fresh and brewed at the moment! They make suggestions based on their promotions and favorites the have mastered! Love Starbucks!

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!