“Our guide Cory was phenomenal!”

Everglades River of Grass Adventures -Tours
Ranked #2 of 278 Tours in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: We're a small private company, it's best to visit our website or call to schedule a tour with The River of Grass Adventures. We offer small group and private airboat tours to explore the Everglades, a magical ecosystem. Enjoy a smooth gliding ride through the river of grass on our small, comfortable airboats. No more than 6 to 8 guests per boat! Our team of seasoned gladesmen / naturalist will educate and thrill you as you explore deep into the heart of the Everglades, a true national treasure filled with amazing wildlife and unique flora. Reservation are recommended, although walkups are welcome at the Pilot Travels Center. Be sure to ask for The River Of Grass Adventures or just give us a call. Space is limited, hope to see you later alligator!.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

If you want an airboat tour, with a guide full of amazing information who truly loves his job, and can answer any questions you might have- who will take the time to show you the fun and interesting wildlife facts you never knew, Cory is your guy! This is a top notch operation....(do not be detoured by meeting at the gas station prior)- the loading area is only 1 mile away and it’s easier to have them drive you there. This place is great....cooler full of coke and waters for you to enjoy during your trip.

Date of experience: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,574)
All reviews
in 18 reviews
"his life"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We all had a really nice adventure. The guide was great and the boat was really fast; actually a reel thrill

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We came all the way from Brooklyn,
& someone told us its boring to go to the Everglades so I decided to something different we used ur app Trip advertisers & u guys found me a Everglades river of grass company
which was a awesome our captain was incredible & was very sweet my only regret was I didn’t have money on me to tip him.

We will definitely be back & spread the word

1  Thank kushypower
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We booked a private 1.5 hour tour at the Miami location. After meeting a contact person at a busy truck stop, we were led to a boat launch inside the park.

Captain Dave took us out on the airboat. He is a great guide who is perfectly bilingual in English and American Purple Gallinule. He called out for birds and they came out of the bushes to greet us. Lots of alligators did the same, but with no coxing.

As I am pretty frugal with my $$$, I really think it was well spent. 1.5 hours was perfect timing, and the three of us (my folks and I) got the personal attention from Cpt. Dave.

Great memories of South Florida.