“Great food, great prices. Location/Cleanliness average, but a good meal. ”

Ernesto's Taco Shop
Ranked #953 of 4,540 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Rougher area and some surly types were in the store at the same time I was....but everyone needs to eat! And an affordable place with good portions is going to attract that. Would come back in a heartbeat- and let it be clear here...it’s not the business here that took the rating down at all...it was some of the types that just happened to be there at the same time I was. Not being elitist at all; I just don’t like having to take my briefcase with me in order to go get more salsa from the salsa and chips bar...

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Plaza is under construction at the time of writing this, so the shop is barely noticeable. We had no expectations going in, and were pleasantly surprised at the delicious options and plentiful servings.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

this is probably our only spot in Miami besides Donkeys that has true authentic Mexican food. Their Tacos and burritos are great and the quesadillas look pretty delicious... the salsa bar has green, red and a pickled jalapeno/carrot and onion salsa.
the horchata is good but i like to add ice.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I think this place for the price , location , variety and most importantly flavor is just perfect for authentic Mexican fast food . My boys and I love it and we are frequent visitors .

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Only been here one time but it was a pleasant visit, the food had a great temperature, it had good taste a big portion and the price was ok, the person who took my order was very nice, she seems to enjoy her job!!! I recommend it!! It was a good experience overall!!

Way to go Ernesto's Taco shop! Thank you

Been to Ernesto's Taco Shop? Share your experiences!