“Perfect cake”

Ice Box Cafe
Ranked #580 of 4,560 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 May 2017

I eat some chocolate cake an it was perfect. good staff, good ambient, really clean. The coffi was realy good. I racomend!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Wife and I met our nephew for a delightful lunch. Interesting youthful atmosphere, with great desserts. My wife had a delicious salad and I had the blackened fish special of the day.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I ordered one of their signature sandwiches from the airport (I believe it was the tuna) and it was good, but considering it was more of a sit down place, and that it was one of their "signature sandwiches", I was a bit disappointed. The sandwich was a la carte, which again, for a sit down place I was a bit surprised at. It was great quality food, but this is not your best place for value.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Lively eatery with great treats. The coffee and the staff need a little work but the lemon ricotta pancake and the french toast with guava made up for it. All in all not a bad place, will definitely be back again!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

If you can't head over to their SoBe outlet then catch their grub at the airport instead. Their Key Lime Pie comes a close second to Joe's Stone Crab but is the best farewell dessert at an airport stocked full of options.

Been to Ice Box Cafe? Share your experiences!