All reviewsstarwood propertiesmetrorail stationvalet parkingsmall balconywalking distancebusiness tripcontinental breakfastclose to downtownrestaurants and barssouth beachrooms are nicebrickelllobbyuberdrawersmovercruise
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stayed at this hotel this past weekend. The hotel is in the middle of Brickell, pretty clean and basic " in a great way". The room had a balcony warped around it. Costumer service was good, Stevie ?I believe checked us in, was very nice, courteous and accommodating. Not to forget about everyone else either, truly the whole staff were always greeting guests and smiling. I will definitely go back

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I have worked in the hotel industry for 5 years and I can tell without any doubt that the poor service that this hotel is offering is because the hotel management is failing. The hotel front desk is lost!. They fight each other, they don't communicate, treat hotel guest whitout any respect and the front desk people is more corcerned with the shows at the bar, that are a waste of time, because what really the hotel guest want is being respected and oriented if they have any doubts about the city or anything. The people who manage the cleaning workers are in the same page, doing a bad work. You can evidence this in the different REAL OPINIONS from tripadvisor and others. It's a shame because I have being in another Aloft hotels and you can feel the difference and I'm pretty sure that's the big problem, all the people working there are confused and lost because they don't have a group of people or somebody who guide them.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Humberto F, Front Office Manager at Aloft Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Terrance VanDyke and I am the
Front Office Manager at the Aloft Miami Brickell. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. Providing comfortable, affordable accommodations for our guests is our priority and we apologize we fell short on these expectations. We take customer service very seriously and will address this with the staff. We hope you will give us another chance and see what you experienced is not the norm.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Just checked in lobby smells amazing. Room is very nice. 11th floor with large balcony. Front desk staff very friendly. Nice bathroom. Peek a Boo view of water in the distance. Nice pool area. Well decorated rooms, modern touches. Will definitely stay here again. Bed pretty comfy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I had higher expectations for this place based on the price I paid and the other reviews I had read. It was a very very basic room in a very basic hotel. The bathroom was a little dingy and old looking and the toilet ran noisily unless you removed the back and fiddled with the insides. It was mostly quiet at night and the check in and check out process was very simple.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank BrookandTom
Humberto F, Front Office Manager at Aloft Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy you felt our staff was warm and welcoming. We will relay the message onto them. As for the issues with the room, we will definitely take this into consideration as something to improve. Providing comfortable, affordable accommodations for our guests is our priority and we apologize we fell short on these expectations. We hope you will give us another chance and see what you experienced is not the norm.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Okay but will not go back again. Get area for food places. Lots of choices nearby. Problem with poop or something in first room and second room toilet was a challenge to flush. Glad it was only one night.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Humberto F, Front Office Manager at Aloft Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you taking the time to review our hotel. I am extremely sadden by your review. In all honesty we strive to provide the highest quality of service for each guest in each stay. We want everyone to enjoy our facilities and services and find the value behind the price you pay. Our main goal is to make sure everyone feels welcome and we are terribly sorry that you felt otherwise.

I'd like to talk to you in more depth about your situation, if you could please email me so we could discuss why you had such a negative experience.