“IDEAL FOR PEOPLE WITH A BUDGET”
Review of Pollos & Jarras

Pollos & Jarras
Ranked #7 of 4,846 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent chicken and better service, in a simple but nice atmosphere. It is a non expensive place, with 100% Peruvian character. Actually it worth a visit even if you do not have a budget.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My first time here and it was great, Luis my server was very helpful helping choose a dish and dessert and cortadito. The food, service, the staff and view were all outstanding. I say I will be back

Reviewed 10 October 2018

OMG..... WOWZERS... I have always loved Miamis food, due to authenticity with a cultural touch to it's food. I have to SCREAM HOW DELICIOUS THIS RESTAURANTS FOOD IS.... WOW, IT'S STAFF NO SHORT OF EXCELLENT SERVICES . Luis Guillermo Pineda!!! no need to over sell alone on the food, but the decor is welcoming with awesome quotes on the walls to remind u how fabulous life is. It reminds me of my places in NYC!!! So chic and very SOHO/ NOHO feel to it. I miss my city and I live in the area so I come down to munch on a healthy classy diet of high proteans and low carbs. If you like to eat healthy and want to maintain ur figure without compromising ur taste buds or have a super complex carbs. I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE AN OUTING TO MINI PERU IN MIAMI. Every dish will take u on a trip to peru.... NEVER MIND THE WELCOMING THAT IS SOOOOO INVITING TO SIT AND TAKE A MOMENT FOR LIFE. I STRONGLY ADVICE ANY ONE THAT ENJOYS FRESH FISH AND IT'S NOT IN THE MOOD FOR SUSHI. YOU SHOULD
A TRAVEL TO BAYSIDE AND VENTURE TO THIS RESTAURANT... THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING CONSISTENT AND DELISH!!!! OMG MAKE RESERVATIONS ASAP OR PICK IT UP OR HAVE IT DELIVERED... EITHER OR DON'T LEAVE MIAMI WITHOUT THE EXPERIENCE OF PERU IN DOWNTOWN MIAMI/BAYSIDE/BRICKLE NEIGHBORHOODS.... and with details @Johanna Ramirez . ty for being a fantastic server... u deserve a raise.... ty for getting my order always correct when i forget to tell u my allergies. u really are amazing at customer service...

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Great food, I was served by Luis, and he did a great job. Love the food and everything at this place.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I’m a student at MDC so I wanted to try something new and stumbled upon this wonderful place on google maps. I had an amazing waiter named Luis who explained the menu with so much extensive knowledge of the food that it really made me want to go back, I ordered a passion fruit drink that was fresh, the sampler soup was also very nice, I had a sandwich which was huge! Savory fries and a sweet treat too! Luis painted a picture of what my food was going to be and delivered it, very attentive as well! I definitely recommend going in a bigger group due to the food being pretty shareable and the prices were very fair!

Been to Pollos & Jarras? Share your experiences!