“Tender Juicy Meat”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Allapattah
Reviewed 12 November 2018

I had the baby back combo with french fries and coleslaw. It was a very tasty meal and the service was quick and staff were very friendly. Portion I received for the money I paid was good also, value for money.

Date of visit: November 2018
3  Thank Chesley O

Reviewed 8 November 2018

We were there for lunch, I had spare ribs from lunch menu, 3pcs of ribs only and other stuff, about 8$, I will call it a small portion, I could definitely eat more for pleasure, but this portion is healthier. My friend had a full slab of baby ribs, very generous portion! About 18$. Both taste good. Staff and environment are nice. We liked "sparky's" too, which is smaller and more homey, their dessert is like made-by-grandma, but their bbq ribs is too "boiled", "moist" for us, we like shorty's drier version. It depends which you prefer.

Date of visit: November 2018
3  Thank Gabi-gaga
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

The service is super slow. The pulled pork has no flavor. The cole slaw is decent. The fries would be good if they were hot and cooked properly. It takes forever to get your bill. And even longer for your charge slip or change. The restaurant is as dirty as the parking lot. Never a good sign. This is a Never Again!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank WillTravel4Foodie
Bayley R, Marketing Director and Customer Service at Shorty's Bar-B-Q, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Good Afternoon, we'd like to look into your situation but need more information on when you visited. Please e-mail us bayley@shortys.com

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

The food is mediocre at best. The service is decent, but the benches you sit on are quite uncomfortable. The place is loud and it’s much better for dinner than lunch.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

The food with no taste and the service was very bad, the waiter shows no respect and she did not even smile for no reason

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Shorty's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!