1,628 results
All reviews full kitchen spg points free breakfast fire pit miami international airport shuttle service free shuttle yogurt modern hotel american airlines flight path parking fee large bathroom booked this hotel the hotel offers the breakfast area per day
Reviewed 30 March 2018

If you're attending Ultra Music Festival and looking to spend a reasonable amount for lodging with excellent value, this would be a great option. I was able to fit 5 ppl into a room here for $200 each person for all 3 nights. This was far cheaper than the $500+ per night options in downtown Miami. Even with the Ubers to/from Ultra for all 3 days is still cheaper than staying downtown.

This hotel did not compromise on quality. The lobby was clean, modern-looking, and well-maintained. The staff was nice and accommodating to us too, trying to work with us for an early check-in. I did use the gym as well and felt it was just fine.

The unit that we stayed in was excellent. It was more of a studio than a traditional hotel room. It had a kitchen setup with a counter, stove, cabinets, cutlery, fridge, stools, and sink. There was also a couch for the 5th person in our group. I'm 5'6" and it was only a teeny bit short, but certainly do-able for a night's sleep. The bathroom was clean and very nice looking.

On top of it all, cold breakfast was complimentary and served every morning. They had a decent selection of cereals, porridge, yogurt, fruits, egg tarts, milk, coffee, and tea.

I'm very happy with this hotel and the service it provided. It did the job and exceeded the expectations of keeping my group of 10 people across 2 rooms comfortable and well taken care of. The studio rooms are great for having enough space to hang out in as well. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Pro tip: There is a complimentary shuttle service that takes you anywhere within a 3 mile radius if you tell them ahead of time where you want to go. I would recommend checking out the IHOP if you're feeling a warmer breakfast.

Room tip: Studio rooms are great for groups and hanging out
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Peter X
Juan R, Director of Sales at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your wonderful compliments of Element Miami International Airport. It always delights us to hear about a guest's positive experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to Element Miami International Airport so please feel free to reach out to me if you are ever back in town. Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Our family of three stayed at Element while traveling through Miami - the hotel is new and nice. The upgraded us to a suite that included a full kitchen. The free breakfast was great - the yogurt bar was a hit with our kid!

Positives: clean, nice room, environmentally friendly, new, breakfast, bar open late in the evening, secure

Negatives: nothing within walking distance, room had no extra towels or the extra bedding necessary for a group larger that 2 (even in a suite which was kinda weird)

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your review of your recent stay at Element Miami International Airport. I am happy you enjoyed our hotel amenities and had an excellent visit overall. We look forward to welcoming you back to Element Miami International Airport so please feel free to reach out to me if you are ever back in town. Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The absolute best service of any hotel we have stayed at. Every staff member smiles and wishes you a good day. Arrived at 9AM and was given a room immediately to use for a few hours and was then given a different upgraded room as requested.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of the Element Miami International Airport! We're thrilled that your stop-over has brought you to Miami and to us. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back again and again! Please reach out to me if you are ever back in town. Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We stayed one night (March 9th) before the cruise. While the hotel itself was very nice, relatively new, with modern decor, and quite sufficient breakfast, we were outraged with the shuttle service. We arrived at Miami International almost at midnight and tried to call the hotel a few times using different prompts provided in the automated message. For a long time either nobody picked up, or it went to voicemail. Eventually, after about half and hour, someone answered and promised to send the shuttle. However, it took another half an hour and a few attempts to call before the shuttle came. While we were waiting, we saw shuttles from other hotels multiple times, but there was nothing from Element. When it eventually arrived, the driver hardly said "Hello" and didn't bother to help us with the bags. To our surprise, the drive was very short, no longer than 5 minutes, so there was no reason for us to wait for an hour in the middle of the night. Also, when we arrived, there were three people at the front desk, laughing and obviously having a good time, while most times we tried to call no-one answered. Another thing I wanted to point out is that bed sheets looked very wrinkled as if they had not been ironed, or someone had slept on them before; but we were too tired and upset to deal with it then. If not for that lack of proper service, the hotel would have left a nice impression, but with the way things went I don't think I would like to stay there again unless I know for sure that things have changed.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Juan R, Director of Sales at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for reaching out to us KansanKansan. We can understand your frustration if you found the transportation and the front desk departments, not providing the excellent service we would like them to provide. This feedback is of value to us and we will share your comments with the management team so that we can improve our on-site service. I have also communicated your concerns with the transportation company that manages our shuttle transport. Our guests' satisfaction is greatly important to us so we will do everything we can to ensure this does not happen again.

Best,

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I usually don’t write reviews. But I have to write something about Raphaella at the Salon in Elements Miami. Raphaella is the best assets to SPG. I had the wonderful chance to meet one of the nicest ladies that I’ve had the pleasure of meeting. As a matter of fact most of the staff was wonderful. I wish I could say the same for the front desk staff at the Element. There’s a lot of customer service training that will need to done in the front desk department. The last thing I will mention is property is lacking in the cleaning of public areas and proper cleaning of the rooms.

Room tip: Choose odd number rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Juan R, Director of Sales at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you for reaching out to us J E B. We can understand your frustration if you found the area of the front desk and cleanliness, not at their best. Our goal is to provide an inviting and comfortable ambiance creating the ideal home away from home; we deeply regret to learn we didn't quite live up to your expectations. We will use your feedback to improve the areas you pointed out in your review.