The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 327*
USD 149*
BestDay.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 106*
USD 102*
USD 148*
USD 133*
USD 153*
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 186*
USD 181*
Agoda.com
USD 157*
USD 153*
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 101*
USD 95*
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 227*
USD 218*
  • Restaurant
PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 168*
USD 159*
Priceline
USD 144*
USD 119*
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewscoconut grovemarble bathroomsouth beachquiet areaturn down servicekey biscaynelobby barrestaurants and shopshotel is beautifulrooms are nicecoral gablesfour seasonsvalet parkingbiscayne bayrcgeovannyruddy
Reviewed 29 March 2012

We spent a week in Miami based out of the Ritz in Coconut Grove. Great location, not in the middle of all the Miami craziness. Close to the water front, Coco Walk, Downtown and Key Biscayne. Reservation was easily made and check in was fast and smooth. If we are back in Miami we will certainly consider the Ritz.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Alexander B, Assistant Rooms Executive at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2012

Dear Jason K,

We, at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove Miami, are delighted to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with us. We know how hard all of guests work all year and want to make sure that your experience with us is warm, relaxed yet refined. This of course starts from the reservation process to the moment we wish you a fond farewell. Than you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

My 18-year-old daughter and I recently stayed at this Ritz Carlton during her spring break vacation. After reading a few Trip Advisor reviews, I had some concerns, and called Mr. Alex Blanco, the hotel manager. He was very solicitous and genuinely seemed to want to allay my fears. He said he would locate us on a high floor to avoid street noise, and try to put us in a balcony room with a pool or bay view, as opposed to the city view, which my reservation called for. This was three weeks prior to our trip. When we arrived at the hotel, which is located about 3 blocks from the main shopping area, we found that Mr. Blanco had upgraded us to a bay view room with two queens instead of two doubles. When we got to our room, I found that Mr. Blanco had left a beautiful silver Ritz Carlton picture frame for me on the dresser with a note telling me he was at our service during our stay and hoped we would have a lovely time on my daughter's spring break. I was surprised that he remembered our previous phone conversation so exactly, and touched with the thoughtfulness of the gift. The room had a wonderful view of the bay, which was gorgeous and sunny in the morning. The room was very nice, the beds comfortable and the bathroom small, but nicely appointed. The staff were all very pleasant, helpful and eager to confirm that we were enjoying our stay. the property itself was quite lovely. All in all, I was extremely happy and satisfied with our stay, and would recommend this hotel without hesitation. Mr. Blanco, of course, gave our hotel experience that extra "Ritz Touch", and made it even more enjoyable.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor and if possible a Bay View room
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank BChampeau
Alexander B, Assistant Rooms Executive at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2012

Dear Ms. Champeau,

I truly appreciate you reaching out to me and allowing me to ease your concerns based on some of the TripAdvisor reviews. I am glad that you and your daughter were able to spend some valuable time together and hope to be your choice on your annual trip. Please let me know if there is anything else that I may assist you with. Good luck to the Syracuse Orangemen in the Sweet 16!!

Reviewed 15 March 2012

I would consider this hotel and recommend to it to anyone who is looking for a luxurious experience, a honeymoon or just a relaxing time. The hotel is beautiful, service impeccable, food incredible and the grounds are perfectly kept.

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Dear jdcarmo,

We, at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami, are excited that you had such a fabulous time at our property. We pride ourselves on creating unique and personal experiences for each one of our guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Just returned from 2 nights and a very disappointing stay at the Ritz Coconut grove. A friend and I arrived for a 2 nite stay to relax and take in some Miami sights. Our room was not ready at check in time 4pm so we opted to go to the pool area and wait, the front desk clerk Katya said she would call me on my cell as soon as the room was ready. I had driven 7 hours that day and explained we were tired and hoped it would be soon. We went to the pool area and found dirty chairs everywhere and trash strewn about from leftover dirty dishes and glasses. We found a spot that was relatively clean and sat waiting for a waiter to get us a glass of wine. 20 minutes later one showed up. We ordered and wine came 10 minutes later. The wind was gusty and the plastic glass tipped o er onto my friend and a huge palm from fell on us, the waiter wandered over after the crash not to concerned, we were shaken a bit but tried to make the best of it. 90 minutes had gone by with no call from the front desk. We decided to pay our bill and check on our room. $40.00 for 2 glasses of wine, I paid the waiter and he said he could not make change and he would owe me, what?? Owe me? How crazy was that. Frustrated we went to check on our room. Oh it was ready but they had not called us. We were brought to the room and it was clean but missing robes, slippers, toiletries, wash cloths that are part of the amenities, we were assured they would be brought. The room was small with 2 beds, overlooked a roof, not great. We tipped Diego the bellman quite generously and he left. We went out for dinner and on our return we still did not have the needed items. They finally came later. Several times when leaving the hotel with packages in hand staff was near the heavy entrance doors just standing there with no offer of help to hold the doors for us 2 ladies! Even after the big tip. I was asked by the desk at check in what newspaper I wanted each morning, I replied the Miami paper, it was never delivered either day. At check out we decided to have breakfast before our long car ride. We waited 15 minutes for the waitress, and after another 10 minutes to get coffee, another 10 minutes for cream, another 10 minutes and 3 requests for juice. The staff looked so confused, what is going on at this hotel? I mentioned our issues to the desk and they kindly comped breakfast. Anthony was the the only staff member to give true Ritz service the rest need to be fired! At check out we called for a bellman and waited 30 minutes called again and they said they had forgotten to send someone. In a nutshell I booked the Ritz expecting a 5 star experience, and it did not measure up.

Room Tip: Ask for a non roof view
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Lynn S
Alexander B, Assistant rooms Executive at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2012

Dear L:ynn S,

Thank you very much for sharing your sharing your concerns with us. We appreciate the feedback and use it during trainings and our daily meetings with our staff. I apologize for the lapse in service that occurred and can assure you that this is not a common occurrence at our property. Thank you for allowing us to enliven The Ritz-Carlton Service Value #5, “I continuously seek opportunities to innovate and improve the Ritz-Carlton experience”. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

Had a wonderful time at this Hotel, Many events happen in coconut grove and we were glad to be there during the art festival. The staff was excellent and the food at the Hotel was very good . This Hotel is within walking distance to many nice shops and we felt very safe walking at night.

Room Tip: try to get a room where you can see the bay from your balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Alexander B, Assistant Rooms Executive at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2012

Dear Framerman777,

Thank you for staying with us during the Coconut Grove Arts Festival. The festival is one of our busiest times of the year and is one of the Top 5 Largest Art Festivals in the Country. We are delighted to hear that you were able to get away and enliven your senses. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.