“Never disappoints ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: zuma, located in the heart of downtown miami, brings chef rainer becker’s internationally acclaimed style of modern japenese cuisine to America. already renowned in london, hong kong, istanbul, and dubai, zuma miami offers a sophisticated cuisine philosophy of flavorsome, modern Japanese dishes in a fun and vibrant environment inspired by the informal dining style called izakaya. the menu is comprehensive and alluring. dishes are authentic but not traditional with bold, intense flavors and an emphasis on simple presentation acquired through quality ingredients. izakaya style means that dishes are designed to be shared at the table.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

By far the best sushi in town. Great bar scene during the weekend and even busy weekdays. Brunch is best buffet in Miami. Bottomless champagne, sake or cocktails and best selling dishes for $100 pp.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,266)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Sushi is okay but nothing special. However, the worst part is the service. Waitress was clueless and the manager inexperienced. You can find many, many better options im Miami.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Salmon and tuna tartarw, hands down the best ever.super service.. don't miss this restaurant
Located on the Miami River. Ambient and exciting at the same time

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic, we came in a group after work and all had the tasting menu, is excellent and must definitely worth the price, fillet minion and sushi where my favorites we had an excellent Gavi from Italy as wine.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My husband and I have been waiting to dine here as we heard wonderful reviews from friends, colleagues and restaurant reviews. We did enjoy the Waygu truffle beef tataki which was delicious for $98.00. We enjoyed the soft shell crab. The scallops were wonderful as well. However, the sashimi and rolls were just average. Our server was very pleasant and friendly but did push high priced items. I wanted to order sake and of course he suggested one that was 5 x the price of the one I wanted. Gratuity is automatic. The one thing that really bothered me was the staff removed our plates so quickly. The staff was already moving the dip and plate away as I was literally reaching over to dip my Waygu truffle dumpling. And then again when I was reaching over to dip my soft shell crab into the dip that accompanied the dish it was already removed. The manager happened to come over and I mentioned this to him and, honestly, he looked at us like ants and that he couldn't be bothered. We spent over $500 for two us us but I felt rushed and not important. Also, the tables next to us were so close I could hear everyone's conversation and the restaurant is very loud and plays loud music. It is a very vibrate hip place and as we were leaving there was a long line out the door. No wonder the manager couldn't be bothered. When back in Miami, Zuma will not be a destination.

Been to Zuma? Share your experiences!