Spent one night at this Hotel after a Carnival Cruise. Brand new accommodations. Close to airport. Shuttle service pre/post cruise. Beautiful room with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker. Nice bathroom, very spacious (nice linens). Room was on 5th floor facing parking lot but you could see the skylines of Miami. Pool area was great. Towels available and pass key needed to enter. Did not eat at the hotel. Area was busy with traffic. Suggest rental car if you are staying for long period of time. Spent the day at Dolphin Harbor (Miami Seaquarium). Very intimate aquarium and the whale/dolphin shows were fantastic and expensive for 1 adult and child). Burger King across the street. CVS about 3 blocks. Great Internet service to print your airline tickets, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami
- BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites Florida