We rented a one bedroom condo on the 8th floor for six nights. The ultra contemporary unit had floor to ceiling windows and and a view of downtown Miami that was breathtaking. The unit was clean, spacious and quiet. Parking was provided in a secure lot adjacent to the building. The kitchen was wonderful with stainless steel appliances, fridge with water and ice and full size washer and dryer. There was even a half bath for use of guests who sleep on the pull out futon bed. Only downside was the Ikea furniture that was not very comfortable and the lack of a TV in the living room. Otherwise, we would not hesitate to stay there again and again. Walgreens and Publix are within walking distance and great restaurants are in the vicinity. Several will deliver to the condo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat Residence is a condo-hotel located in the Brickell Area. We specialized in vacation rental and corporate housing. Our apartments range from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Furnished and equipped to feel at home while you travel. The apartments include: Wi-Fi Connection. Washer and dryer. Telephone and TV Cable. Full kitchen. Balconies. Central A/CConcierge services. Our amenities include: 24-hour front, Valet parking, pool, gym, business center, conference and party room. Pet friendly in some locations, fees may apply. Hotel fee: $22 + tax. A $150 deposit is required at check in. You must present a valid ID (21 years and older) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Habitat Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Miami Hotel Miami
- Habitat Residence Miami, Florida