“Super Fun”
Review of Miami Jet Ski

Miami Jet Ski
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for a unique way to enjoy Miami and the Beaches? Well, now you’ve found it… You will embark on an amazing adventure through the famous Miami beaches and Biscayne Bay. With an unrestricted riding zone you and your family can choose where to ride.Prepare to see South Florida up close. Departing daily from Bayside Marina, you and your family will launch memories that will last a lifetime. Whether it’s catching a glimpse of dolphins at play, or possibly spotting a gentle manatee in their natural habitat. Take a tour with us and see why Miami is among the most beautiful destinations of the World. This is truly an adventure not to be missed.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my second time with Miami Jet Ski, as the first time was soooo much fun I had to do it again with more friends and family. The tour guide and all the staff members were truly amazing, fun and accommodating to my group. Miami Jet Ski is the only company I will ever go with. Can't wait for the next time.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

The tour was amazing and I really had fun. Oscar was my guide and we had a blast. The whole
Team is friendly and nice.They really let you enjoy it which I wasn't expecting for a guided tour. Had a couple of people who were little slow and was their first time so they split us and that was really nice to accommodate more advance skiers.
Really had a blast and was a great highlight of my trip.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This is a great way to get a tour of Miami, all while staying refreshed in Biscayne Bay! The tour goes by downtown, and allows for a stunning view of the Miami skyline and then by the port. My favorite stop was on a sunken island in front of Fisher Island. It was a good pit stop for some pelicans and other sea birds, and provided for a great photo opp. After Fisher Island, the tour takes you by some celebrity houses, including Gloria Estefan, Marc Anthony and David Beckam..you even go by the most expensive house in Miami! Midway through you stop at an island, which you can get off the jetski and take a swim in lovely Biscayne Bay. It is a great way to spend the morning, and the fastest way to get around Miami!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Went with my girlfriend. Booking a tour online was easy. The test for the temporary boating permit was easy and took about 10 minutes. The jet skis were great and the tour was amazing. 10/10 and would def go again next time I'm in Miami!!!!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I enjoyed the tour immensely. From beginning to the end, the entire experience was wonderful. It was a great addition to our trip.

Been to Miami Jet Ski? Share your experiences!