“Hands down the most amazing place in Miami”
Review of Miami Jet Ski

Miami Jet Ski
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for a unique way to enjoy Miami and the Beaches? Well, now you’ve found it… You will embark on an amazing adventure through the famous Miami beaches and Biscayne Bay. With an unrestricted riding zone you and your family can choose where to ride.Prepare to see South Florida up close. Departing daily from Bayside Marina, you and your family will launch memories that will last a lifetime. Whether it’s catching a glimpse of dolphins at play, or possibly spotting a gentle manatee in their natural habitat. Take a tour with us and see why Miami is among the most beautiful destinations of the World. This is truly an adventure not to be missed.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I cannot express how amazing our experience was. It is something that everyone will enjoy- no matter what age. We went as a family, booked 4 Jet Skis and everyone from my father who is almost 50 down to my youngest sister who is 11 enjoyed immensely. We searched high and low and this is the very best thing you can do in Miami- trust me we searched the whole internet. This is expensive but worth every dollar. Book online for the best possible rate. I never write reviews but I felt compelled after this wonderful experience. Amazing staff and tour guide- so friendly and helpful. Thank you! Definitely on my itinerary next time I'm in Miami.

1  Thank yael s
"biscayne bay"
in 24 reviews
in 39 reviews

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I came to Miami for the weekend and one of the main activities that I wanted to do was Jet Ski. I googled a few places, but Miami Jet Ski is what stood out from the others. My experience with Miami Jet Ski was amazing. I was a beginner, however, my instructor John took his time explaining everything in detail and made me feel like I was an expert afterwards. The price is affordable and reasonable. Most definitely was the highlight of my trip. Thanks Miami Jet Ski!!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Came to Miami for a b-day weekend and I suggested to the group that we do a tour with Miami Jet Ski (this was my third trip with them). We had a blast and everyone agreed this is probably the best excursion they have gone on. Our guide John was super cool and led a great tour. Everyone plans to return and/or recommend this activity to their friends. Way better than going around in circles on the beach!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing time on our jet ski adventure. John was a great tour guide and he explained everything in great detail. He made sure we were safe at all times. Anytime someone was riding slowly in our group, he went back to get them. At one time my husband and I somehow started following other people, but John quickly noticed, and came to get us. At times the ride was fast paced and other times, nice and easy. We were so glad we did this adventure, and we will definitely do it again, when we return to the Miami area.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I am a semi-regular customer at Miami Jet Ski. But that didn't prevent me from screwing up my online reservation and ordering only 1 ski when I actually needed 3. When I showed up with my group they only had 1 ski available, and we would have to rebook the following day as they were sold out. But a few minutes later Shelly and Capt. Alex rounded up the additional 2 skis we needed to accommodate us. Great job! Thankfully that rescued me from the wrath of my guests!