“Best part of the trip!”
Review of Miami Jet Ski

Miami Jet Ski
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for a unique way to enjoy Miami and the Beaches? Well, now you’ve found it… You will embark on an amazing adventure through the famous Miami beaches and Biscayne Bay. With an unrestricted riding zone you and your family can choose where to ride.Prepare to see South Florida up close. Departing daily from Bayside Marina, you and your family will launch memories that will last a lifetime. Whether it’s catching a glimpse of dolphins at play, or possibly spotting a gentle manatee in their natural habitat. Take a tour with us and see why Miami is among the most beautiful destinations of the World. This is truly an adventure not to be missed.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Came to Miami for a b-day weekend and I suggested to the group that we do a tour with Miami Jet Ski (this was my third trip with them). We had a blast and everyone agreed this is probably the best excursion they have gone on. Our guide John was super cool and led a great tour. Everyone plans to return and/or recommend this activity to their friends. Way better than going around in circles on the beach!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing time on our jet ski adventure. John was a great tour guide and he explained everything in great detail. He made sure we were safe at all times. Anytime someone was riding slowly in our group, he went back to get them. At one time my husband and I somehow started following other people, but John quickly noticed, and came to get us. At times the ride was fast paced and other times, nice and easy. We were so glad we did this adventure, and we will definitely do it again, when we return to the Miami area.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I am a semi-regular customer at Miami Jet Ski. But that didn't prevent me from screwing up my online reservation and ordering only 1 ski when I actually needed 3. When I showed up with my group they only had 1 ski available, and we would have to rebook the following day as they were sold out. But a few minutes later Shelly and Capt. Alex rounded up the additional 2 skis we needed to accommodate us. Great job! Thankfully that rescued me from the wrath of my guests!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Me and my friend had been planning to go for 2 years to jet ski. Shelly and John were super. Shelly does the intake and she was great. My friend and I have decided to make it a monthly event

Reviewed 28 June 2017

My son and I booked a jet ski rental from Miami Jet Ski at 9AM on our last day in Miami Beach for a 4PM time slot. We were supposed to be at there by 3:30 PM so at 2:45 while in an Uber to their location a guy called and said they were cancelling the 4PM outing. He said that due to possible bad weather they had let some of their crew go early and there was no one to take us out. The weather was perfect, not a cloud in the sky so this didn't make any sense to me. I don't know if they just had us booked at 4pm and decided it wasn't worth it or not but regardless it is very bad business. At that point, because he waited so long to inform us of the cancellation it was too late to book another rental somewhere else. Very disappointing. There are plenty of other places to rent, I wouldn't recommend Miami Jet Ski.

2  Thank caseyokc
20Eddie, General Manager at Miami Jet Ski, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Unfortunately we are at the mercy of Mother Nature and during the summer our weather is very unpredictable. Lightning storms and rain storms are things we have to contend with daily and they often show up quickly like in this case. As soon as we make the call not to run the trip due to safety we contact each group to advise of the situation and either cancel or reschedule. We do our best to watch the radar and forecasts to ensure our customers safety but we cannot control when it starts nor can we control when it chooses to suddenly stop. Safe Travels!

Best Regards

Been to Miami Jet Ski? Share your experiences!