“First Italian food in Miami just like I have in ITALY!,,,,,,,”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Forno Italiano Pizzeria
Ranked #1,543 of 4,802 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I first had Forno pizza at the Pinecrest Farmers Market and it was amazing. Only one size like in southern Italy where my family comes from. Light cheese, delicious sauce thin crust. Perfect. Then he opened a small place 2 doors down from a whip n’ dip and it’s our go to Italian ever since. The pizza is fantastic but the hidden secret is the daily pasta specials and sometimes they aren’t even listed. Tonight I had a meal that made me feel like I was in Naples at a water front cafe. Seafood spaghetti in a light olive oil sauce. I can’t even say amazing bc that’s an understatement. I took some bread and soaked up every drop of the sauce when I was done. Arton and his wife have a tiny super authentic gem in the gables and I can’t say enough about it!! Will be back very soon.