other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Condo/Apartment -
1 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 2
Miami, Florida

Reviews from our community

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

“Completely misrepresented recevied a OUT DATED 2 bedroom OLD FASHION condo”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Completely misrepresented , material differences compared to what is advertised.
I Arrived at The Grand on July 6th, 2017 8:45pm so excited. Picked up the keys, went to the condo and it WAS NOT the condo i booked. I received an OUT DATED 2 bedroom OLD FASHION condo. I was so UPSET!!! I contacted the owner within seconds and was told first told " i cant talk right not busy" I texted him " No i need to speak yo you now!" When he finally called me back he states " we decided to "UPGRADE" you. I told him "That was not an upgrade but a major downgrade. And you can not change a room without informing the buyer first!" I asked for another room and was told they were completely booked. I requested a refund of course because the condo was NOT what i paid for at all!. The owner agree that if i did not like the room to leave the keys and he would put in a refund request for me back to my paypal. He also texted this agreement to me as proof. I had to book a hotel with The Grand DoubleTreeHotel that was attached to the condos. Thanks to Tony at the front desk, he saw how upset i was.
To this Day I have NOT RECEIVED A REFUND i am still fighting this charge, the Owner is a LIAR and is refusing to refund me!
Good luck to anyone else who tries to rent here. Hope you get what you paid for and not something else.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 179
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing