“Great place for Pizza!”
Review of Mister O1

Mister O1
Ranked #136 of 4,893 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: USD 4 - USD 17
Description: Mister O1 Extraordinary pizza! Visa-O1 Individuals with extraordinary ability. To qualify for an O-1 visa, the beneficiary must demonstrate extraordinary ability by sustained national or international acclaim.
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Pizza is very good. I would not say the best in Miami, but very good and I plan to return. Great place to meet up with friends or take a date.

Date of visit: January 2018
MisterO1pizza, Manager at Mister O1, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

thank you James for taking the time to review our restaurant. We are glad you have enjoyed your visit with us. So again we thank you and hope you can join us again for another great experience!!! Grazie!!!

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I would say it is the best pizza in Miami, that would be an understatement. Mister 01 is a well known gem. Order a Claudio pizza and top it of with a Nutella pizza for desert. The cesar salad reminds me of a childhood favorite in my hometown.
If you are in south Florida, skip the fancy places and stop by Mister 01, you will not regret it.

Date of visit: May 2018
MisterO1pizza, Manager at Mister O1, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Amazing!!! Carlos with customers like you we know we will make it far! Thank you for taking the time to review. We will always welcome you into our home and make sure that it feels like your home as well. Grazie!!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

The Star pizza is an amazing concept, I like cheese but don’t love it, however I loved the pockets of mozzarella cheese - great touch.

My best friend and business partner lives
In the neighborhood. He raves about the pizza here (and he’s from NY) the land of pizza snobs. Mister 01 passes the test. Be patient and you will be taken on a pizza journey of a lifetime. Also try the Italian cerveza it was really good. Prices were also very reasonable for being in the heart of Brickell.

The wait is long especially on a Friday night. Which says everything about this place. Everyone wants a piece of this place.

We had to wait a while but we waited, were originally told 20 minutes but the actual wait was over an hour. So be patient or come during less busy times, however every time I passed by this place it was busy.

Date of visit: March 2018

Amazing!!! with customers like you we know we will make it far! Thank you for taking the time to review. We will always welcome you into our home and make sure that it feels like your home as well. Grazie!!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

While I like the concept of Mister 01, I do not share the glowing opinions of some other reviewers. The flavors are ok, but crust is fair and they are anything but generous with the toppings. Imagine taking a cracker and using a butter knife to spread on toppings. That's what it reminded me of. Personally, if I want pizza in Wynwood, I would go to Gramps or Harry's, But if I'm craving NY pizza south of Ft. Lauderdale, I go to Steve's.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The pizza here is amazing, creative ingredients, delicious flavors. The one with straciatela and truffle oil (Claudio, $16) is amazing! Sizes are individual, but it is possible to share and order dessert. Service is not very friendly, but they work fast

Date of visit: March 2018
MisterO1pizza, Manager at Mister O1, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Amazing! Carolina with customers like you we know we will make it far! Thank you for taking the time to review. We will always welcome you into our home and make sure that it feels like your home as well. Grazie!!

Been to Mister O1? Share your experiences!