All reviews great location design district front desk wynwood walls newer hotel breakfast staff south beach fast food restaurants biscayne blvd hot breakfast uber ride valet service will stay there again the entire hotel clean rooms special thanks valet parking
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel in Miami. Staff are really friendly and polite. The rooms are clean and confortable. The breakfast is great. Close to miami downtown and Miami beach, you can get anywhere from this hotel. Thank you, I will be back

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank TOROGRINGO
wesnerstvil, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear valued guest,

First, thanks for having chosen us among all the choices that you had. Too, thank you for having taken time away from your daily routines to share such a positive feedback with us and other guests on the TripAdvisor platform. We value you.

We are looking forward to being at your service again,

Best regards,

Wes

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel was by far the best Hampton I have ever stayed in and I’ve stayed at a lot as a Hilton honors member. Not only did the have amazing customer service but it was conveniently located to Wynwood Wall. The staff went out of their way to make sure we had the best accommodations including putting together a birthday gift for my son when the found out it was his birthday. I recommend this hotel to anyone going to Miami or South Beach if you want to be treated with respect and great service! Love Love loved this place.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Shannon B
Kim S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Shannon B,

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your recent stay at our hotel! It brings us great pleasure to provide all of our guests with exceptional service. I’m glad you were able to experience the amazingness that is our staff. We are happy we have exceeded your expectations and hopefully earned your loyalty!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Fantastic up and coming location (if you prefer not to be on South Beach) lots in walking and quick ubering distance. The rooms are cute, spacious, and clean, and the hot breakfast was very good (only miss on breakfast was that there was no omelet cook and only scrambled eggs- but other than that plenty of selection). There is a pool but it is very small- if you just want to sunbathe or float its great but don't expect to do laps. Staff is FANTASTIC and really what made this hotel 5 stars- super friendly and really dedicated to providing great service. Overall this hotel is a steal and I will stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danieglam
Yoldeen S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Danieglam,

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Midtown! It brings us great pleasure to provide all of our guests with exceptional service. We are glad you were able to take advantage of all our hotel has to offer. Please visit us again when you are back in the Miami area!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Joshua met me at the front desk as soon as I walked in and he was super nice and a gentleman. He helped me with details and took time with me when there was a line of people behind me and I really appreciated the first class service.

later that night I ran into him on the street where he was taking his girlfriend take out food so not only is he a great employee of Hampton Inn he is a complete gentleman. I’ve stayed at a lot of nice hotels in Miami and my preference is now Midtown Hampton Inn because it is away from all the hustle and bustle and loud noises and crazy people. I can stay at any hotel in Miami.

Kimberly was equally helpful and they make a great team at the front desk so when you come to the Hampton Inn in Midtown make sure you say hello to Kimberly and Joshua and they will take care of you.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank miamiadenver
Kim S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Miamiadenver,

Thank you for your super star rating, we are happy we have exceeded your expectations and hopefully earned your loyalty. I speak for Kimberly and Joshua when I say we appreciate all of your kind words! They mean so much to us, and help us to keep giving the best service possible. We look forward to seeing you soon!!!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Big thumbs up to Nimia, the manager on duty when we arrived. She was super friendly and extremely helpful. Great location, Clean Rooms and wonderful staff. We we for sure be back next year for our Spring Break Family Cruise.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SeanC2514
Kim S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you so much for your positive review, we appreciate all Nimia does and are glad you noticed her hard work too. We absolutely cannot wait for your next stay here for your Spring Break Family Cruise!