“Amazing beer selection!”
Review of Boxelder

Boxelder
Ranked #1,057 of 4,560 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

The best beer selection in town! Free pizza on Mondays too! Very friendly staff and for me the best part was that it is dog friendly!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

My husband and I stopped in here as we were hanging out in Wynwood. It's a cool little place, with one long counter - not very big at all. They have a great selection of craft beers, and the prices seemed reasonable. I was a bit disappointed in the service. I'm not one to complain about things like this usually, but I think it is worth noting here. My husband and I were two of maybe five or six total customers in the bar that night, and there were three employees behind the bar. And yet, it took forever for us to be noticed, not only when we arrived but also when we were finished with our drinks and ready to either order another or take our check (we took our check). And this wasn't because the employees were busy doing other things that need to be done; they were simply talking. In general, I liked the relaxed vibe of the place, but you have to pay attention to your customers! I'm hoping it was just an off night, I wouldn't be against giving this place another chance if I ever happen to be back in the area.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

A small, narrow -- you could almost touch both side walls simultaneously -- bar and beer market in Wynwood. Along with a superb selection of beers on tap, there are shelves packed with bottles and cans of craft and imported beers available for retail purchase to takeaway. Some of those are chilling at the bar as well, or a bottle or can can be bought and placed in a cooler to chill as your second or third beer.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

This newish little bar has about 20 beers on tap each day, including about 5 from Florida. The amiable young bartender let us sample several before we settled on a Tank Freedom Tower Amber draft (may be our favorite ever) from Miami and a Wynwood La Rubia draft (also really tasty, tho lighter of course than the toasty amber). He explained about sour beers, apparently the current rage and let us taste those. Plus, they have loads of beers not on tap. Once you've settled on a beer, you can sit outside in the back, which is pleasant because it's the tropics but you're really in a parking lot. We got 20 percent off because we were there at happy hour. Bar snacks available for a price. Afterwards, we went next door to Cake Thai, a wonderful Thai restaurant.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

What better way to spend time than with friends here. After a month of working straight, enjoying this local bar with amazing brews. Cannot wait to come back, this place is amazing. Food truck outside!

Been to Boxelder? Share your experiences!