“Great fun 🎉”

Tranquility Catamaran
Ranked #1 of 272 Tours in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy an unforgettable adventure at our island destination on our day cruise from Miami, geared to guests 18 and older. On this trip you can truly experience the Miami lifestyle as you share the free use of our wide array of complimentary water toys such as kayaks, paddle boards, and giant water trampoline, or just relax in the water on our giant floating water mat.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to Miami visiting a friend who had to work so I was looking for fun trips to spend the day.
Due to other great reviews I booked the tour on the Tranquility with Rob and Sebastian and I didn’t regret my choice.
We left the Bayside Marina on time and at first had a fun trip along Star Island getting to know the Mansions and some fun facts about them.
After that we went to a small island in the bay were we spend 2 hours relaxing, kayaking, stand up paddling, drinking and having fun.
Soda and water is free and if you feel like drinking beer or wine you can also do so for only 3/4 dollars.
It was an excellent way to spend the afternoon.
Thanks Rob and Sebastian

"ride"
"activity"
"groupon"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sebastian and Rob were awesome! Fun tour of Star Island and lots of cool activities at Monument Island. Great experience all around.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

rob and sesbastion were so much fun, I was in a group of 9 and we all had a blast. I highly recommend this trip. it's a must do in Miami, and of course wouldn't be the same with rob and Sebastian:) thank you guys !!!!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Rob and Sebastian were great host. Definately know how to host a trip. My friends and I had a great time and there was plenty to do. Definately reccomonded.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have never experienced something like this! The boat ride itself was awesome :) we got a quick tour of star island and then came to monument island. They got everyone hyped up and got the party started. We had such a blast! They kept us entertained at all times. I want to thank them for making this such a memorable experience and I would definitely come back when I’m here for sure! You should deff check it out if you are in the area!

Been to Tranquility Catamaran? Share your experiences!