1,408 results
All reviews miami airport shuttle service flight path front desk staff dolphin mall nice hotel cruise port business center next morning room was clean and comfortable an early flight nice pool air conditioner would definitely stay here again stayed one night free shuttle business trip
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Hotel was a lower end Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel needs some overall help. I thought it was close to the airport but it is not. There are some closer locations that I would pick in the future. Also,watch out they automatically add tip to each bill even for breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Amanda G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

I am sorry to see that you did not have a good experience at our hotel, please accept my apologies. This is not the image we wanted you to have and I would appreciate if you could reach out to the hotel with more details on the issues that you encountered.

This will greatly help us to improve and provide better service to our guests.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

the hotel and room was great but the internet problem was resolve once but it took several time calling to the front desk but no service person call me to help only the front desk person and he was limited on his ability to help.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank davidhatch371
Amanda G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to hear you found the hotel and room to your liking. I apologize you had multiple issues with the internet connection. I will work with our maintenance team so we can make sure these issues do not happen again. I hope you will consider giving our property another chance, if you do please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly on property if you do choose to stay with us again!

Best,
Amanda Graham
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 1 October 2018

This is a 2nd stay at this hotel. Weopted for a king suite and it was very clean and comfortable. The surrounding area has restaurants you can walk to and some just a short drive away. Public transportation is close by and fairly reliable. There is a shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Amanda G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

When we arrived our upgrade wasn’t honored even though I had a confirmation for it. Then once we got into room the floor was dirty with crumbs and dirt as if it wasn’t vacuumed in days. The linen had hair and dirt on beds. After complaining was moved to room next door which smelled better and was clean but the AC wasn’t working so the tech can’t to fix it which took about 45 minutes. But the AC still wasn’t working as it should. I’m so disappointed, especially since it was a Hilton hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank stepreaves

This will greatly help us to improve and provide better service to our guests.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight on our way to Key West. We were woken up by housekeeping before 8am - at breakfast I asked for a late check out and was given 12 pm - around 11:30am we were disturbed yet again by housekeeping.
Breakfast attendant was friendly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Amanda G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. I would like to apologize that you were woken up by the housekeeping staff. As a team it is our goal to ensure communication and guest requests are met although we did not exceed expectations during your stay. We hope you will give us another change to welcome you back to our property. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our morning staff while having breakfast and we hope you had a wonderful and smooth trip down to Key West. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you do choose to give us another chance so we can make your stay a flawless one!

Best,